Fallout 3 vs. TES IV: Oblivion

Fallout 3 vs. Oblivion  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Fallout 3 vs. Oblivion

• Fallout 3
    • TES IV: Oblivion

Sign in to follow this  

Skyrim will beat both though. Hands down

I have no doubt, though I personally find it very hard to like any game that features dragons and knights in shining armour. Just my taste preventing me from buying into the hype.

They're going to add dragons to the series?

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Skyrim will beat both though. Hands down

I have no doubt, though I personally find it very hard to like any game that features dragons and knights in shining armour. Just my taste preventing me from buying into the hype.

They're going to add dragons to the series?

Yes. Skyrim will basically be about dragons vs humans.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Yes. Skyrim will basically be about dragons vs humans.

That will be... Different...

And will probably further raise my aversion to the Elder Scrolls franchise as a whole no matter the hype.

Yeah... I think dragons have been done to death as far as I'm concerned... I'll still probly torrent it though, just to see.

And will probably further raise my aversion to the Elder Scrolls franchise as a whole no matter the hype.

Yeah... I think dragons have been done to death as far as I'm concerned... I'll still probly torrent it though, just to see.

: l you obviously haven't seen the gameplay trailer or read anything about the game.. Oh and BTW - 5 rep for saying you will torrent Skyrim

I personally have seen the gameplay trailer and read a lot about the game. I am impressed by the features they are implementing. It's just the setting that doesn't fit my taste. I'm sure you understand.

Same, and it's those features that pique my interest enough to download it... (kinda like the "Free Man's Staff" of DA2, game sucks IMO)

Im playing Oblivion right now. I must say, it's very relaxing and enjoyable game. I hate voice acting and gameplay - it has a lot of bugs and I must reset the game very often. But whatever, the music is bringing back great memmories.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

I personally have seen the gameplay trailer and read a lot about the game. I am impressed by the features they are implementing. It's just the setting that doesn't fit my taste. I'm sure you understand.

Same, and it's those features that pique my interest enough to download it... (kinda like the "Free Man's Staff" of DA2, game sucks IMO)

Yeah, illegally download it and steal money from a publisher that has worked for years to create this game.

Yeah, illegally download it and steal money from a publisher that has worked for years to create this game.

At least he is interested in trying it. If they won't release a demo of the game than torrent is the only free way you can actually try games these days.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

At least he is interested in trying it. If they won't release a demo of the game than torrent is the only free way you can actually try games these days.

Except if he doesn't like it... He's stealing money from the company. I'd prefer to read some reviews and watch some videos before possibly wasting money on a game as opposed to stealing money from the developers and essentialy the employees that worked their ass's off to make this game. It's people like BTG that have driven the game developers away from PC and towards developing for consoles.

Let's not get too sidetracked. I can make a separate discussion regarding piracy.

soooo... uuuuuhhh.... Oblivion vs. FO3 huh.

Oblivion's 5 voice actors FTW?

Except if he doesn't like it... He's stealing money from the company. I'd prefer to read some reviews and watch some videos before possibly wasting money on a game as opposed to stealing money from the developers and essentialy the employees that worked their ass's off to make this game.

How is it stealing their money if I absolutely won't buy the game if I don't get a chance to play and see? If it's good in the torrent, I buy. If not, they haven't lost a damn thing.

Let's not get too sidetracked. I can make a separate discussion regarding piracy.

Do it. I have lots of good arguments supporting.