Mini fan-art!

Sign in to follow this  

QwNGvtb.png

X3 By mini, I mean small, like... took me 10 minutes to make this. I wanted to make SOMETHING but I didn't have the time to do a lot so this is what I came up with. I will most likely make better quality comics or something when I do get time though. If you want, you can make a request. X3 The comics I make aren't the most flash looking things, but I mean the reason I make comics is to either 1. Make people laugh. 2. Make a reference to something. This isn't a competition so I have no need to make everything look friggin stunning. I'm not THAT committed to art. XD

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Also to prove that my drawing skills aren't related to a french fry's ability.

http://i.imgur.com/RByqT36.png

2 hours of colouring.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

I applaud thee.

I thank thee!

-------

Why, it's nothin' compared to me finished drawing, lads!

http://i.imgur.com/X6518DF.png

-------

Wow, nice drawing and color as well, Is that dinosaur or dragon. Looks like the dragon in the movie Game of Throne. :lol: