Back rubs!

Dear Ross.

Would you PLEASE explain to me what that back rubs thing is at the end? I really NEED to know. I have stayed up all night trying to figure this out. I watched Shephards Mind, did research, asked the gods, everything. And I haven't gotten a single answer. PLEASE tell me. I need answers or else I fear for my sanity.

Your's truly, Elcato8 :)

SPShhzmohcI

Look at 8:30 of video first if you haven't watched Shephard's Mind (but I guess you already did)

For reason why the backrubs and not big orange fuck, quoting from Ross:

"I never planned on doing that because I thought it was too predictable and didn't add to the humor too much. My original plan was to have him say something crazier like "gimme some tacos!" or "rubber jump pants!" But the timing for him ended up being too short because of everything going on in the scene. It got drowned out a bit by everything else going on, but there wasn't any good way to make it more audible without making it sound like he was standing right next to Freeman."

WHY DID THEY HAVE TO DELAY GRAND THEFT AUTO V TO JANUARY?!

Just in case you are wondering, my real name really isn't Kevin.

Looking at this, I (like the creator of this thread) don't understand what the back-rubs thing was about. I know it was a reference, but other than that... i'm confused to say the least.

I actually think i understand the backrubs thing. The whole time, freeman couldn't hear very well due to the portal vibrating and the aliens (forget their names) are screeching. He probably misheard him as he could only make out one word and misheard the rest.

Get |BACK| here you big orange fuck

|BACK| rubs

"The only real answer is to get drunk and set fire to things"

Get |BACK| here you big orange fuck

|BACK| rubs

Or Get |BACK| here you bi|G OR|ange fuck.

Most people don't enunciate well, and the mind can turn that |G OR| into "rubs" provided the amount of audio interference involved.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.