GMan's offer

Sign in to follow this  

What do you think will happen when Freeman gets to the end and GMan warps him into the weird flying traincart thingy and offers that offer? Im curious to see what you people think witfreman's charaiter arndalzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I forget things a lot and I like chumtoads.

I HOPE he doesn't just bumble in to this one, just like I hope he doesn't just bumble around Xen, and like I hoped he didn't just bumble into the portal. But, I admit that's a big possibility.

"No, I don't want to take your offer. Take me to Massachusetts. This thing leads there, right?"

(G-Man says nothing)

"I'm sure it does." (jumps in)

*places blanket over VeryShyPerson and puts a pillow under his head* I think Freeman would be VERY confused.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

thats impressive, managing to doze off and still post the thing. sounds like my life...

for some reason i always sort of imagine gordon not accepting the offer and then at the end somehow pulling out his crowbar and rushing at the agrunts and then if he goes to hl2 wondering how drunk he got to wake up on a train in europe.

ok im going to my nice comfy bed now

I hope Ross gets a guest voice actor to contribute additional G-Man lines and make the finale a conversation between Gordon and the G-Man.

I dunno. I think having Freeman just play along with the voice lines already there is awesome enough.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Uh, dude, are you okay?

Guys, I think VeryShyPerson just had a seizure.

He who fights drummers

"No, I don't want to take your offer. Take me to Massachusetts. This thing leads there, right?"

(G-Man says nothing)

"I'm sure it does." (jumps in)

"Wait, what the hell?!"

"Nicely DONE, Mr. FREEman, I will SEE you up aHEAD."

"What does that mean? I thought I was going to Massachusetts! Can you even hear me?! Hello?! What the fuck..."

He who fights drummers

Uh, dude, are you okay?

Guys, I think VeryShyPerson just had a seizure.

I fell asleep in the middle of posting that.

Since Ross seems to having enough and being tired of this series, I think that he will make die Freeman at the end. I hope so, because I prefer Civil Protection and Ross' Game Dungeon.

Since Ross seems to having enough and being tired of this series, I think that he will make die Freeman at the end. I hope so, because I prefer Civil Protection and Ross' Game Dungeon.

"I think that he will make die Freeman at the end."

"make die Freeman"

He who fights drummers

While Ross has said he would like to work on projects other than Freeman's Mind, he's also said that he will continue the series as long as people are still interested in it.

While Ross has said he would like to work on projects other than Freeman's Mind, he's also said that he will continue the series as long as people are still interested in it.

People will be interested in it when Half-life is dead, won't run on modern systems, and Valve is owned by some other company that drives it into the ground... How will he make the videos after he's already made them for all the Half-life games? (he could teleport Freeman into Doom 3, or Far Cry, or even Borderlands)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Trans-universal travel... He could even eventually jump out of your closet!

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Yeah, hop back a bit to where timelines diverge and go to an alternate universe where HL3 has been released, grab a copy, then hop back.

Also I'm not sure how he could jump out of my closet seeing as it hasn't got a door.

"I think that he will make die Freeman at the end."

"make die Freeman"

Oh, sorry, English is not my mother language. If I commit grammar mistakes, please correct me.

Quick one here: "commit grammar mistakes" is technically correct, but a simpler way to say that is "make grammar mistakes."

But don't worry about it. Seeing with my own habit of mangling sentences, I'd be something a hypocrite to yell at people for messing up theirs.