How many times have you rewatched the entire series?

Uh, I've probably watched from beginning to end four times. Course, the end changed each time so... as the series is now? Once. I'm gonna do it again.

I've only re-watched them all twice or so. Often I get about half-way through the episodes and then I have to stop for whatever reason.

I do however like to narrate to myself whenever I'm playing HL2.

Um, now that all the FM episodes magically work without me (knowingly) doing some thing to achieve it, I will watch the series again soon, #32 is around the corner.

#32 is around the corner.

I know it is a bad joke, but in Soviet Russia the corner is around #32 (maybe that's why machinima can't upload it)

i have insomnia, not officially

i watch the entire series twice a night

for about 3 months

so.... yeah

i think 3 times from beggining to ending but i randomly select episodes to watch once in a while

Just once. Yeah, only the first time I watched the series. Then I watched different episodes without an specific order when I remembered something funny about them and had the urge to watch it again.

A lot.

I've grown an habit of falling asleep listening to stuff through my earphones. It started off with music then it moved on to other things. Then, freemans mind came along. I usually just jam my earphones in and go to number one in the playlist... seriously, it keeps me entertained every night, I'm not complaining.