How many times have you rewatched the entire series?

Probably over a dozen. Sometimes I like to just have stuff going in the background while I work on something else, so then I go to FM and pay attention at the funny parts.

I've actually never watched the whole thing start to end. Youtube is not bandwidth-friendly, and some of the episodes supplied by the FM torrent play weird no matter what player I use.

I've actually never watched the whole thing start to end. Youtube is not bandwidth-friendly, and some of the episodes supplied by the FM torrent play weird no matter what player I use.

Get this: K-Lite Codec Pack

Unless there is something wrong with your system, it should play the FM torrent's vids just fine...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Twice, or maybe three times. More often it's me just watching different parts of an episode over again.

"Screw this, I'll just wait for them to come around the corner again"

*Sees a grenade at his feet*

"Oh SHIT!"

*Runs*

I've watched them all at least once, and it's been a while since I last re-watched any of them.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

Bjossi, what do you mean by episodes that 'play weird'? What goes wrong exactly?

And as for myself, I've watched Freeman's Mind in its entirety once, but some episodes I have seen multiple times (but not all of them).

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

I don't actually want to watch FM to many times because eventually it will suck the fun out of it.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I don't actually want to watch FM to many times because eventually it will suck the fun out of it.

How? It'll never stop being funny...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I've seen the whole series maybe 4 times, though i've watched my favourite individual videos quite a few more times than that.

I've gone thru the entire series only twice. I think overwatching it would just ruin it for you!

CP I've prob watched each at least a dozen times... For me CP's brilliance isn't in its humour..it's not the laugh-out-loud sort of humour that FM has, but the whole series has a well-defined style and feel to it, a sort of everyday life surrealism..reminds me of Spaced a bit actually.

Yes I have an unhealthy obsession with Freeman's Mind. The only thing that makes we rewatch it all the time are the long gaps between new episodes. (Not complaining BTW)

I completely agree! Especially since I basically check in here every day, I start getting withdrawls (also not complaining!) Its just so dang good, it never gets old! ^-^

Oh...and to answer the question...probably about 20...at least!

Ive been a fan since ep4 and I've watched the whole series over 20 times (i know right). For that month after watching all of them, i'd be quoting freemans lines at any chance i get. Even if its totally unrelated...