Freeman's Mind Torrent

I am seeding this now for those who want it.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

It's downloading, and very quickly, hundreds of KBs per sec. Thanks for the seeds guys.

I can only upload 75-80 KB/s but it is something.

I'm seeding... I've got a 3 Mbps up rate. (384 KB/s)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

torrent.png

:\

Odd. I assume you know what you're doing?

Interestingly it's not uploading to anyone from me, which is strange. It downloaded fine though.

EDIT: The up arrow for seeding next to the torrent name for Utorrent has turned red. According to the Utorrent FAQ, this means that the tracker is offline or overloaded, or something like that. This doesn't sound like a good thing but I am not entirely sure of what the implications are for this.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

It downloads lightning fast for me, 200-600 KB/s. I stopped it because I don't want to download more than 2 GBs a day to stay within the monhtly limit.

had to restart to fix engine error with hamachi, and the utorrent tracker wasnt in startup ;D

Have you considered making one for Civil Protection as well? Or are you waiting for the Tunnel to be released first?

Waiting until the tunnel is released ;D

already have all the other eps downloaded

Am I the only one that long ago downloaded all of the episodes and combined them into one cohesive video?

Am I the only one that long ago downloaded all of the episodes and combined them into one cohesive video?

I wanted to do that but then i remembered that i'm lazy.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Unless you do that without re-encoding on each step it is going dramatically reduce the quality.

And what use does that have? Finding each episode is much easier when they are separate files, rather than clicking randomly on the seek bar hoping to find your favourite episodes or quotes.

Unless you do that without re-encoding on each step it is going dramatically reduce the quality.

And what use does that have? Finding each episode is much easier when they are separate files, rather than clicking randomly on the seek bar hoping to find your favourite episodes or quotes.

Exactly what stopped me from doing that

But i have tried making a dvd of the series but seemed silly since it's incomplete.

i have tried making a dvd of the series but seemed silly since it's incomplete.

I'm planning on doing that, but it'll likely take 3 DVD-Rdl...

Exactly what stopped me from doing that

But i have tried making a dvd of the series but seemed silly since it's incomplete.

You could make a "season one" dvd of sorts and then just compile the rest as they are released.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

You could make a "season one" dvd of sorts and then just compile the rest as they are released.

Im going to start making a menu screen selection mashup of a bunch of scenes from freemans mind, just to give my future self a break, and heck ill make little chapter clips too, ARE YOU READING THIS FUTURE SELF, DO YOU SEE WHAT I DO FOR YOU. ;D

I am done downloading the torrent but I have only seeded 2.15 MBs so far. This can not be normal, even if I limit the other activated torrents to low seed values (15 KB/s and below) uTorrent never gives Freeman's Mind "seed space". My knowledge on torrents is very limited so I got no theories.

I am done downloading the torrent but I have only seeded 2.15 MBs so far. This can not be normal, even if I limit the other activated torrents to low seed values (15 KB/s and below) uTorrent never gives Freeman's Mind "seed space". My knowledge on torrents is very limited so I got no theories.

There aren't enough people downloading it at a high enough rate to have much of a reading on your up speed, and the rest of us with high up speeds/bandwidth are seeding it so fast that you barely get anything seeded before the downloader finishes...