Freeman's Mind Torrent

We should update the torrent some time with the new episodes, and put up the proper version of ep 31 too.

I will once I get Episode 34 and the Mystery Episode.

I'll do a Freeman's Mind torrent, a Civil Protection torrent, and an "All of Ross's Videos To Date" torrent when I get those 2.

Oh, and I'll do a "Freeman's Mind for Portables" torrent with the episodes at a lower resolution and in 5-episode segments.

Soooo. . . have those episodes finished downloading for you yet? :P

We should update the torrent some time with the new episodes, and put up the proper version of ep 31 too.

I will once I get Episode 34 and the Mystery Episode.

I'll do a Freeman's Mind torrent, a Civil Protection torrent, and an "All of Ross's Videos To Date" torrent when I get those 2.

Oh, and I'll do a "Freeman's Mind for Portables" torrent with the episodes at a lower resolution and in 5-episode segments.

Soooo. . . have those episodes finished downloading for you yet? :P

Yes, I just haven't done it yet because for some reason every time I start, someone interrupts me... It's hard to do it under those circumstances. :cry::lol:

I'll try and do it now though... :mrgreen:

[EDIT] Ok, here it is: http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/6593427

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Thanks! But why am I getting mismatches? Going through my folder the torrent only accepts a handful of the files already present and starts downloading after checking 18.4% when I do have every episode from 0 to 37 present. I downloaded them all from the links in the blog posts so I don't really get this.

Thanks! But why am I getting mismatches? Going through my folder the torrent only accepts a handful of the files already present and starts downloading after checking 18.4% when I do have every episode from 0 to 37 present. I downloaded them all from the links in the blog posts so I don't really get this.

I got all of them from the download page until they stopped getting put there. (episodes 1-33, including 10.5)

That might be why.

i'll start seeding as soon as it is finished..

thank you btw.. saves me tons of time..

No problem. :D

This doesn't really make any sense. The old torrent matches my files 100% while the new one only 1/5. Either you messed with the files or re-downloaded ones that are different in some way (Like different encoding altogether.). Ep0 for example matches 98.2% to the file I already got while Ep1 only 4.8% (One random block of data somewhere deep inside the file, strangely enough.).

EDIT: I am seeing a pattern. The newer files (like ep37 and ep0) seem to match 90+% while the older files (like ep1 or ep10.5) match anywhere from 0 to a few % at most. I am guessing the files you got for the older eps are differently encoded altogether. Before I decide to redownload them I'd love to know what exactly is different, I mean, the filesizes are near-identical overall.

EDIT 2: Re-downloaded ep10.5 as a quick test. Now it matches the torrent's expectation 85%. Obviously Ross has messed with the files since the time I downloaded them (Which really wasn't that long ago, in mid-March this year.), and you too probably, which would explain why they don't match the full 100%.

This doesn't really make any sense. The old torrent matches my files 100% while the new one only 1/5. Either you messed with the files or re-downloaded ones that are different in some way (Like different encoding altogether.). Ep0 for example matches 98.2% to the file I already got while Ep1 only 4.8% (One random block of data somewhere deep inside the file, strangely enough.).

EDIT: I am seeing a pattern. The newer files (like ep37 and ep0) seem to match 90+% while the older files (like ep1 or ep10.5) match anywhere from 0 to a few % at most. I am guessing the files you got for the older eps are differently encoded altogether. Before I decide to redownload them I'd love to know what exactly is different, I mean, the filesizes are near-identical overall.

EDIT 2: Re-downloaded ep10.5 as a quick test. Now it matches the torrent's expectation 85%. Obviously Ross has messed with the files since the time I downloaded them (Which really wasn't that long ago, in mid-March this year.), and you too probably, which would explain why they don't match the full 100%.

The date of download is stored in the file, and most of the files were downloaded a long while back, so that is likely the case. Also, the other FM torrent isn't by me, so those were downloaded on a different date, and that's why it doesn't match either.

I have not ever messed with any of the episodes since downloading, and I don't think Ross has messed with the downloads on the download page in the past year or so...

The dates changing is fair enough (Explains why our files of the newer eps only mismatch at the start and/or the end block.), but then the rest of the files should match for the most part as the video data itself 'should' be bit-identical even though the file header is slightly different. Guess the provider of the first torrent probably did mess around with the video data somehow if the files available on the website are in fact unchanged on Ross' end.

Hi, i was wondering if someone could make a new freemans mind torrent, i know people have made them in the past but there all outdated and have no seeds if someone could i would be very grateful, thanks.

Unfortunately my internet connection right now is running just slightly higher than dial-up speeds, so it'd take forever to upload a new torrent. Besides, I want to wait for the MKV format copies to be put up before my next copy of this torrent.

The new torrent is up!

https://thepiratebay.se/torrent/8165448/Freeman_s_Mind_Episodes_0-42

I am currently seeding, and will continue for as long as possible.

[EDIT] This is the magnet link for those that don't want to, or can't get to ThePirateBay... magnet:?xt=urn:btih:7c1e92f0c969975f8684c4d3c28954b1cae3752e&dn=Freeman%27s+Mind+Episodes+0-42&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.publicbt.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.istole.it%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.ccc.de%3A80