Freeman's Mind Torrent

Just an interesting thing I noticed... Just got a torrent IP that locates to an Illinois cemetery... This place is DEAD!!!

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I made a torrent of episodes 1-42 including 0 and 10.5, they are the same 800x600 h.264 mkv files that are available from accursedfarms already, this is just to lighten the load on Ross and to give other people a faster download. This is on a 100mb dedicated line so it should download pretty quickly ;)

http://www.mediafire.com/?wbm9wbzwoo7o5hq

EDIT:

Alright, I made another torrent of episodes 1-42 including 0 and 10.5, but this time I converted the videos from the source 800x600 h.264 mkv's to 400x300 370kbps h.264 mp4's for android, episode size is about 30mb per video for about 1200mb total. I used a two pass encode, they are still very good quality!

http://www.mediafire.com/?t73nzym74ui81e7

It seems as if no one is seeding? :(

Which torrent are you using? If it's the original, then that one is out of date and nobody is seeding... If it's the newest one from me, (one page back) then I can only seed at certain times due me borrowing a friend's internet. As of the time of this post, I will be seeding on a high bandwidth connection for a minimum of 12 hours, probly closer to 18 hours. (and it will most likely be offline again for 6-8 hours, then seeded again, and probly repeated throughout the week)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.