FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 62

Anyway. I hate to be 'that guy', I really do, but I'm curious. Episode 62 came out a week ago; it was released four days after 61.5. The voice work and footage for episode 63 have apparently been done for a while, to the point that (by Ross's estimate) he finished the voice work for episode 64 several days ago. Otto isn't dead, Ross finished moving, and he apparently has another sound editing guy for back-up. But there's no sign of episode 63. Did the series run into another problem during production? Is Scott just focusing non-stop on recording and filming, so he can release them all in a short amount of time at a later date? Something else?

Fuck off or pay the master, biatch!

If I recall correctly, he's already made a bet with Ross.

Yeah, turn on all the mushrooms; I don't care about the power bill.

Took me a minute to recognize you, Princess.

Anyway. I hate to be 'that guy', I really do, but I'm curious. Episode 62 came out a week ago; it was released four days after 61.5. The voice work and footage for episode 63 have apparently been done for a while, to the point that (by Ross's estimate) he finished the voice work for episode 64 several days ago. Otto isn't dead, Ross finished moving, and he apparently has another sound editing guy for back-up. But there's no sign of episode 63.

This sounds like the same concern as before, but I wouldn't worry too much. Just to clarify though, while it may have seemed

like a good idea to have two sound editors working together for the rest of the series, it hasn't really turned out that way.

Cornwaffle is incredibly fast, much more than I am capable of, but there are some tough episodes ahead. I can't say how

things are progressing because it's mainly Ross and Cornwaffle in the production now. I'm just letting you know that it's not

as simple as it may look from the blog, adding more people could complicate things, but it doesn't mean Ross isn't ahead of

the show. There's just a lot involved before releasing an episode, and we like to use the time we have.

How do those headcrabs even mate? They have no ding dongs. Or walla wallas.

Or hoo has. Or..fucking hell, you get what I'm trying to say.

A giant testicle on a big armored spider monster spawns them.

Or a giant tentacle?

Took me a minute to recognize you, Princess.

Why? Blonde hair, green eyes! that's me! :lol:

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^