FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 63

I have no doubt in my mind that he'll go on to Half-Life 2. I have three reasons for this.

1. Ross has said he might do it if the interest is still there, and of course, the interest is still there.

2. Ross has said in a podcast that he was actually considering starting with Half-Life 2 because it would be easier for him to write jokes.

3. It's heavily implied that even if Gordon chooses the "bad" ending that he's still hired by the G-Man. The screen fading to black at the end is simply him being put into stasis. The G-Man talks about the illusion of free choice at the end of Half-Life 2, supporting this theory. So even if Freeman refuses he'll still go on to Half-Life 2.

Another reason is that with Half-Life 1 ending, Ross would need to start putting out new content to support himself with YouTube revenue, and I don't think the Game Dungeon is quite popular enough to get him by.

So even if we don't get Half-Life 2, there's still high hopes for something we saw in Freeman Across the Universe, eh?

I wouldn't be against that. Freeman Across the Universe has certainly a potential to be interesting and probably is a lot less work than Freemans Mind - assuming Ross keeps it to "one or two episodes per game" and takes a random part out of it instead of a full playthrough.

I wouldn't be against that. Freeman Across the Universe has certainly a potential to be interesting and probably is a lot less work than Freemans Mind - assuming Ross keeps it to "one or two episodes per game" and takes a random part out of it instead of a full playthrough.

If he does end up doing Half Life 2, a Freeman Across the Universe segment would be cool to have at the end of every RGD. A minute or two of Freeman is always fun. :D

Yeah, turn on all the mushrooms; I don't care about the power bill.

So Ross, if I may inquire, what exactly is the MOST DANGEROUS game?

Either nihilanth or people

Oranges.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

So Ross, if I may inquire, what exactly is the MOST DANGEROUS game?

Either nihilanth or people

Oranges.

Clearly, the most dangerous game is Xen Tentacles.

Yeah, turn on all the mushrooms; I don't care about the power bill.

Amazing episode Ross, I won't bet against you but I will promise to donate more on the day of the final episode.

I wouldn't have kept up with this series if it wasn't one of the best things on the internet.

I never thought you'd actually get to the end of this game and still be making it as funny as the first episode, congrats man.

well I COULD change damage values, but I don't think fans would appreciate me killing Gonarch with 1-2 rocket hits. I don't see a real animal withstanding much more than that, even at that size.

I've tried changing sk_bigmomma_health_factor to 0.1. Gonarch takes a pair to three rockets, then runs to next location. So, nope, IMAO, it wouldn't hurt, it is still a massive thing to kill.

People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.