FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 64

Don't forget that Ross also has "pull-ups" and editing tricks he uses to speed up overly long and boring sections. Not to mention he increased his weapon damage.

Don't forget that Ross also has "pull-ups" and editing tricks he uses to speed up overly long and boring sections. Not to mention he increased his weapon damage.

Ross seems to have something big up his sleeve. I'm thinking that, during the who M******a thing, he recorded the last few episodes *just in case*.

Yeah, turn on all the mushrooms; I don't care about the power bill.

I don't want to admit how long and how many deaths that battle gave me on easy.

+1

yeah, I don't remember very well how much of the game is left, but I though it was a lot, 6-7 episodes seems about right, but we'll have to wait and see.

Pretty excited about the next few days :D

I think a double-length episode (including the whole battle, titles and credits, and the ending scene) is the most likely case, though. About 20 minutes altogether.

That battle took me 10 minutes, including my 2 deaths and restarts the first time I got to that thing on hard.

I don't want to admit how long and how many deaths that battle gave me on easy.

from what I remember. the first room could take me up to an hour to pass thru I was never very good at platformers.

If I remember correctly. Eventually he runs out of places to teleport you so he teleports you just inside a wooden crate you have to bash out of, but then again it's been idk around 9 years at the most since I last played half life to the end end. Although I also didn't know back then that you had to shoot all the crystals to actually kill him. I think I had to watch my dad beat the game before I realized what I'd been doing wrong.

I'm a little shocked at how little I seem to remember from Xen. The Gonarch bit, sure. I suppose I stopped playing beyond the Xen teleport long before HL2:Black Mesa was released.

Freeman's Mind 64. Only for Nintendo 64. Sorry guys, I had to.

Freeman's Bad Everything Day?

Super Freeman 64? Or, more appropriate, FreemanEye 64

Yeah, turn on all the mushrooms; I don't care about the power bill.