Battle of the Minds

Oh, I hear you. It's such a horrid attempt at being funny, even if he's trying to appeal to a certain group of people.

Good, i'm obviously not alone on this topic.

Is Freemans Fear the the one where the dude just constantly swears and think it will make him funny?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Well that one sucks.

Sucks so much yet Machimina still wants to get some views out of it. Machimina sucks too.

I know, we even have a separate thread for Machinima sucking.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dear People with a sense of humor,

Sorry for Freeman's FEAR, here, have some more Freeman's Mind and Civil Protection

-Machinima & Ross

I love Shepard's Mind. Krimsin is a great actor. I've always felt Barney's mind was very stale, like something was missing. The jokes didn't hit hard and his writing felt very ad-libbed. But Harrison's Mind is a real step in the right direction for him.

I've only had a few glances at Chelle's Mind. Didn't watch "Freemans-ish Mind" because when I saw it was in Episode 2 I immediately threw my hands up in the air and said "NOPE!"

Felix's Mind is funny, but Corky himself is an absolute di*k. Most of his updates are just picking on other Mind creators who aren't as "leet pro" as him. And his excuse is that "He can do whatever HE wants with his channel." What an absolute tosser. His series is good but he's just a huge idiot.

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

1. Do I like the other Minds (Not Freemans Mind)?

The Minds are not bad.... One thing that all of them have, they are not reflected on enough and it seems to me like the authors rushed the episodes, like their motto was to upload the episodes before someone else does....

2. Why I am frustrated :

When someone starts such a thing as Barney's Mind... it removes the chance for someone better to do it, because the person sort of takes the whole title to himself and it will be a little weird to have 2 same minds. Thus if the person who started the Mind is pretty bad at it, it sucks for everyone .

No offense to the guys just starting to voice-act, but please don't experiment on such huge projects as your first projects.

By the way, Mr. Scott, You moved to Poland or was that also an Aprils Fools Joke? If yes, welcome to Europe, if no, Come and Visit, we have some fun Copyright laws here

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

Corky is a dick huh? The only video I've seen in which he makes fun of other mind creators I've seen is this---

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fs4jsvJEd6w and if you can't admit that that is a piece of crap... then IDEK.

And Freeman's(-ish) Mind is crap because you watched some of the beggining of one of his first episodes?

Corky is a dick huh? The only video I've seen in which he makes fun of other mind creators I've seen is this--- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fs4jsvJEd6w and if you can't admit that that is a piece of crap... then IDEK.

And Freeman's(-ish) Mind is crap because you watched some of the beggining of one of his first episodes?

I never said Freeman's-ish mind was crap. I only said I didn't want to see a mind series in Episode 2. But I'll watch it since I've only heard good things about it.

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

Corky is a dick huh? The only video I've seen in which he makes fun of other mind creators I've seen is this--- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fs4jsvJEd6w and if you can't admit that that is a piece of crap... then IDEK.

That was just an April Fools' day joke. Corky is a really awesome guy, he just has a pretty hard life at the moment which makes him act like a dick to some of his fans, but when he's in a good mood, he's really fun to be around. Also, thanks for standing up for me, +rep.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

WELL I FEEL LIKE A DICK. Because Freemans-ish mind is actually really, really funny.

I also remember liking Parker's Mind, but I haven't heard much from him lately.

You guys do know that Freeman's Mind isn't the first Mind series ever to come out right? Ross has written that fact down in his FAQ. I think there's a lot of fanboyism in here, especially from "nomogoodnames". Has anybody here seen Chell's Mind? It's pretty hard to find anything similar in their work apart from it being a Valve game.

The first series that someone watches is probably going to be the one that they think is the most "original" so whatever you say about it is pretty much just your opinion when it comes to originality. TBH Freeman's Mind has become quite stale lately and I don't think that Ross really cares about his Mind series as much as some of the other Mind creators, he seems to like working on Civil Protection waaaay more than Freeman's Mind.

I don't think that Ross really cares about his Mind series as much as some of the other Mind creators, he seems to like working on Civil Protection waaaay more than Freeman's Mind.

He's mentioned that fact several times...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I kinda want to see a mind made with "They Hunger" made, honestly.

UMBRELLA JUSTICE AND POETIC POWER!

Ross Scott has such believable voice acting, I can't imagine him as being anywhere else other than underground fighting aliens, screaming his head off. Freeman's character has been SET Ross!

Let's just say this: If no one knows about Freeman's FEAR, Good! If you know about is, don't worry! I feel for you... No one should ever, and I MEAN EVER!!! watch Freeman's FEAR, EVER!!! Please, I. AM. WARNING. YOU. NEVER. EVER. EVER. WATCH FREEMAN'S FEAR! EVER!!!

I found out about that through this vaguely relevant YouTube show called

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emPp_hWmG_E and I can safely say I'm not planing on watching it anytime soon.