FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 65

Excellent 'sode... Keep it up!

Whether I win my bet or not, I know money is going to a good cause. (if I lose, Ross has to donate more to himself)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

For the record, this episode took me longer than 3 days to make, but I had a queue built up while I was waiting for Otto. The other episodes aren't ready to go, but I have been working ahead as much as I can.

As for people getting depressed by being close to the end: I plan on having an announcements video (probably sometime early January) after I finish FM that will lay out all my future plans and answer a bunch of questions. The short version is while FM is kind of up in the air, I promise to make many, many more videos. I really don't think I'm exaggerating when I say that I think my best work is still ahead of me.

FM is in the air, kinda like love... It's everywhere, penetrating into our souls. Also, it's a really good series, and should have a sequel.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I really don't think I'm exaggerating when I say that I think my best work is still ahead of me.

Holy cow! That's why I love the future

For the record, this episode took me longer than 3 days to make, but I had a queue built up while I was waiting for Otto. The other episodes aren't ready to go, but I have been working ahead as much as I can.

As for people getting depressed by being close to the end: I plan on having an announcements video (probably sometime early January) after I finish FM that will lay out all my future plans and answer a bunch of questions. The short version is while FM is kind of up in the air, I promise to make many, many more videos. I really don't think I'm exaggerating when I say that I think my best work is still ahead of me.

You can bet I'll be here to support any content you come out with!

But I hope you don't forget some of us sitting in the back who silently look forward to an occasional Game Dungeon.

I don't get half of the science humor in FM, but I think that's one of the beauty parts of it.

Eagerly awaiting this...

I personally think it would be nice to have a break from Freeman's Mind until you decide to continue it. Give it a natural pause.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Anybody who's betting against this finishing by 2014 better get out their wallets.

You mean... not get our their wallets, because Ross already has their money.

Holy shit these are flying out the door! I already made a $20 bet via donation and now I am starting to think that I may actually NOT be getting $40 back... Ah well. It was still worth it.

Even when you lose, everyone wins. :D

The way some people are talking about how it's depressing that the series would be ending and that HL2 would be a whole new series, blah, blah, blah, actually kind of confuses me. Sure you'll get through the first Half-Life by the end of the year and FM is up in the air, but if there was a return, how would it be a new series? It would be the exact same series, continuing. Hell, it wouldn't be "Freeman's Mind 2 Episode 1 (No... no, not HL2 Episode 1, that's something else, damn, guys.)" It would be "Freeman's Mind Episode [one episode number higher than the end of Half-Life 1]." Like geeze. Get a grip.

FM is in the air, kinda like love... It's everywhere, penetrating into our souls.

Like an armor-piercing round to the head! :shock::o

:lol:

Rise and shine, Mr. Scott. Rise and... shine. Not that I wish to imply that you have been sleeping onthejob. No one is more deserving of a rest, but all the effort in the world would have gone to waste if... well, let's just say that a break from Freeman's Mind is well deserved.

In the time its took for Freemans Mind to be finished i have gone through three relationships countless jobs and moved four times :lol:

Back by popular demand!

I think of the screaming and yelling as a complement to the cooler, more analytical side. Too much ruins the dinner, but I haven't seen that "too much" in this. Especially since going to Xen would make anyone go guano.

It may be a day or two before I can get the subtitles for this out. I hope to have it out before Episode 66 is released. I'd work on it right now but I got like 2 hours sleep last night then worked all day. I'm zonked out. Have patience, folks. :)

patience is a virtue and you know what you could be finished these 2 years later and i wouldnt mind daniel.....

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

FM is in the air, kinda like love... It's everywhere, penetrating into our souls.

Rise and shine, Mr. Scott. Rise and... shine. Not that I wish to imply that you have been sleeping onthejob. No one is more deserving of a rest, but all the effort in the world would have gone to waste if... well, let's just say that a break from Freeman's Mind is well deserved.

The Right voice for the Mind of a man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world, so Rise and Shine Mr Scott, Rise and Smell the Vortigaunt Juice ;)

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

The Right voice for the Mind of a man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world, so Rise and Shine Mr Scott, Rise and Smell the Vortigaunt Juice ;)

This is creepy :roll:

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

And when Ross finishes Half Life 2:

Time, Mr. Scott? Is it really that time again? It seems as if you only just arrived. You've done a great deal in a small time... span. You've done so well, in fact, that I've received some interesting offers for your services.

Yeah, turn on all the mushrooms; I don't care about the power bill.