FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 66

I love this series Ross, I cant believe its been 66 episodes soo far, this feels like its been on its 6th season instead of its first season or something lol

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

So we have a basic 3-day gap for episodes for now?

You can damn well bet I can live with that!

Cornwaffle is going to be out for Friday - Sunday, so sound editing work won't start on 67 until Monday, so no. Only deadline I'm promising is before 2015 on the series.

I understand that. I didn't think it was an official schedule or anything, it's just roughly how the episodes have been coming out the past couple of weeks.

I don't get half of the science humor in FM, but I think that's one of the beauty parts of it.

So we have a basic 3-day gap for episodes for now?

You can damn well bet I can live with that!

Cornwaffle is going to be out for Friday - Sunday, so sound editing work won't start on 67 until Monday, so no. Only deadline I'm promising is before 2015 on the series.

Season* :D

But I expect that we'll see at least two more episodes. Maybe three of you draw it out? 3-4 days does seem to about the right time frame for that, so I'm sure it's what most people would expect, regardless of the lack of a deadline.

Well, that, and I have confidence that you can finish the series. I'm just not sure if you'll be able to retain your sanity after New Years :lol:

"No! You can't follow me, you don't have any money! That's the whole point!"

So episode 67 will be the final part of the factory area, then 68 will be the final battle.

He who fights drummers

Not necessarily. It could be like the British use the term series for what in Americas is called a season.

Great episode as always Ross! I liked the whole Forman Freeman thing.

Yeah, turn on all the mushrooms; I don't care about the power bill.

Not necessarily. It could be like the British use the term series for what in Americas is called a season.

In 'murica, the term "series" relates to the entire show. The Simpsons series, 15th season, for example.

It's also entirely possible that, rather than Half-Life 2 starting on "Freeman's Mind: Episode 69", it'll start on "Freeman's Mind 2: Episode 1". Or it might not start at all, if Ross wills it.

It's also entirely possible that, rather than Half-Life 2 starting on "Freeman's Mind: Episode 69", it'll start on "Freeman's Mind 2: Episode 1". Or it might not start at all, if Ross wills it.

If Ross *does* do Half Life 2 (and the expansions) that may or may not conflict with "Freeman's Mind 2: Episode 1: Episode 1."

Yeah, turn on all the mushrooms; I don't care about the power bill.

If Ross *does* do Half Life 2 (and the expansions) that may or may not conflict with "Freeman's Mind 2: Episode 1: Episode 1."

Maybe Episode 1 and 2 could just be Freeman's Mind 3?

Great episode, I laughed, it was well-written, yadda yadda yadda. All that good stuff.

I actually did go start up Half-Life to see if the barrels could kill the Controllers. It turns out they can. It happened twice, in my game. Anyway, you're progressing faster than I was expecting. I predict that Interloper will be done next episode, then either two more episodes or an extra-long regular episode will take up the Nihilanth fight.

Maybe Episode 1 and 2 could just be Freeman's Mind 3?

Why not Seasons? HL:S = Season 1. HL2 = Season 2, and so on. I think HL2: Ep1 and Ep2 would be the same season though, because Episode 1 is kind of short.

I don't get half of the science humor in FM, but I think that's one of the beauty parts of it.

Sounds like the consensus on these forums and Youtube is that there are probably no less then two, but no more then 3 episodes left in the series. I've never actually finished the first Half Life game(even though I've played and beaten all the others), probably because watching this series makes me feel like I have and it's kind of fun to be experiencing stuff for the first time along with Freeman's character anyway.

If I could make a small request (one that you were probably planning on doing anyway): could we get a heads up when you post the second to last episode that the next episode is the final one? That would be awesome, thanks!

Also I wanted to put in my two cents as a fan of your work for the past 6-7 years (been watching since the day Freeman's Mind Episode 2 came out):

I'd love if you kept this series (FM) going after this, BUT I also know how creative you are and how much of a massive time commitment(years!) just finishing the first Half Life was for you. If you get off the station here and don't continue the series you will have time to work on Civil Protection (which I love as well) or any other projects or ideas you've been wanting to launch for sometime now. If you stick with Freeman's Mind I get the feeling you're going to be locked into it for years and years to come since people will want you to continue through the entire series. And if that's what you want then great! I'll be there for every episode..but if you decide not to and start something new I'll be there too, because I really love your work and I know anything you do in the future will be awesome. Basically I just wanted to let you know I don't think you're going to have a exodus of followers if you decide to shelve Freeman's Mind and work on something else.

I think most of us just want to see you create. Whatever that may be.

In a nutshell: "You're awesome, Ross! Do whatever you want! Wohooo!" :mrgreen:

...but time flows like a river...

...and history repeats...