will there be a download or torrent of all episodes?

Sign in to follow this  

When all is done will we have 1 big download or torrent of all episodes? I say this because I and probably many people will not want to go to every download link just to download the entire series. Will Ross set 1 up or will someone else kindly do the deed?

I have been making torrents for the downloaded files for quite some time. I already have one for all episodes up to episode 42. Once Ross releases the download copies for the rest of the episodes, I'll make a torrent for the entire series.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I've been downloading episodes from Youtube as a matter of course (in mp4), so if anyone wants an (almost) full pack of them in a torrent that is easy to accomplish right now.

Assuming Ross gives the permission, of course.

I don't know if this is the right place to ask but If Ross hasn't put files up for episodes 43 and up what would be the best way to get them? I'd like to try my own "all episodes of Freeman's mind playing at once" video. And I'd also like some high quality copy's for offline viewing.

I don't know if this is the right place to ask but If Ross hasn't put files up for episodes 43 and up what would be the best way to get them? I'd like to try my own "all episodes of Freeman's mind playing at once" video. And I'd also like some high quality copy's for offline viewing.

They're only 480p until the shift to HD that happened when Ross got his SSD. Honestly, I kind of want Ross to have a new i5 and a 980 but I don't have the money for that.

Anyway, just get a program that downloads YouTube videos like 4K video downloader except not crap (yarr harr I guess) and then just download them all.

They're only 480p until the shift to HD that happened when Ross got his SSD. Honestly, I kind of want Ross to have a new i5 and a 980 but I don't have the money for that.

Anyway, just get a program that downloads YouTube videos like 4K video downloader except not crap (yarr harr I guess) and then just download them all.

Seems like thats the only option. Do you know where the ep 0-42 torrent is?

So, the torrent is ready.

71 episodes (68 mainstream, 0, 10.5, 61.5), totalling 7.3Gb, plus a "play all" script for Mplayer.

I'm ready to post it as soon as Ross gives permission.

If he gave it already, let me know where.

So, the torrent is ready.

71 episodes (68 mainstream, 0, 10.5, 61.5), totalling 7.3Gb, plus a "play all" script for Mplayer.

I'm ready to post it as soon as Ross gives permission.

If he gave it already, let me know where.

awesome man

:D

I like Tyrian...and stuff.

I'll add the downloadable videos once I've recuperated some.

Regarding the torrents: I don't have a problem with people doing it, though I'd like to keep it more on an "enthusiast" level rather than advertise it everywhere. If people only find out about it from doing a torrent search or coming to the forums, that's fine. People watching the videos on Youtube still helps me out tremendously and while I want people to enjoy the videos, I want to strike a balance between giving people the best viewing experience v. not shooting myself in the foot.

Is there a marketplace where you could sell a download to every single episode and maybe some bonuses like text or... whatever?

Yeah, I guess. Well... maybe there might be a fair use claim on it being a parody of Half-Life, but... not worth it. It's more profitable to make a Patreon anyway.

The torrent should be available now:

It's tracked on openbittorrent.com and publicbt.com.

If I haven't screwed anything up, that's all you should need.

The episodes 0 to 16 are recoded to avi, 17 to 42 are as downloaded from here (in variety of formats), and 43 till the end are from Youtube, in mp4.

Totalling 7.3Gb.

I'm at UTC+3, should be seeding from early PM till early AM.

Regarding the torrents
Great, thanks for clarifications.

I don't think it was intended for the torrent to be announced everywhere, just an option you can take if you go here.

It's not uploaded anywhere else.

Rest well, and thanks for all the years of top grade entertainment. salute.gif

all_the_freeman.torrent

Cheers for this! Will DL then seed :)

-- Edit: It wont DL... no seeders .-.

-- Edit 2: I'm seedin for you guys ;)

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

[align=center]I love Kate Upton. (and my girlfriend)[/align]

Been seeding non-stop.

Total upload so far - 500Mb or so.

The upload speeds seem to go up to 100-200kb/s for a few seconds, then zero.

Not sure what is going on - the ports are open, and the channel should be 100MB/s both ways.

Apparently, utorrent sucks for uploads.

Changed to Vuze, and now it runs at full speed.

Anyone still having problems downloading?

It's fine man! Seeding for all now! :D

Thank your boy Austin here for 24/7 Seeds ;)

[align=center]I love Kate Upton. (and my girlfriend)[/align]

If you want a good torrenting program, check out Tixati... It's better than all of the rest in my experience.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Sweet, I'm downloading this. I prefer to rewatch the episodes on YouTube so Ross gets the viewcount, but there are times when I can't get online so this torrent will be a godsend.

Thanks for this.