Stocking Stuffer

I'm pretty sure it's the Carol of the Bells... or I imagined it. We didn't talk about carols this Christmas :mrgreen:

Here's a beautiful acapella version by Pentatonix:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSUFzC6_fp8 MY favourite version. Ross is not a fan of acapella. I'm a huge freak about great vocals though. And today it's still a Christmas day in Poland, because 26th is just a second day of Christmas. :mrgreen:

Yep, that's the one I was thinking of. Thank you.

Yeah, turn on all the mushrooms; I don't care about the power bill.

I've had bugs like that in just regular gameplay, if anything is modded. I may only be a different texture file for a gun, but it'll make someone fall though the map while antlions fly through the sky after the swimming helicopters.

Oh, and merry Christmas! 3rd day of Christmas here. :)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

There's a particularly funny glitch where if an antlion guard manages to ram a strider's back leg, the strider will go flying up through the sky.

I forget things a lot and I like chumtoads.

There's a particularly funny glitch where if an antlion guard manages to ram a strider's back leg, the strider will go flying up through the sky.

That's probably because they're never found in the same level in-game. Kind of like how (I think) Metrocops and Antlions have no AI for eachother.

Yeah, turn on all the mushrooms; I don't care about the power bill.

That's probably because they're never found in the same level in-game. Kind of like how (I think) Metrocops and Antlions have no AI for eachother.

Also, the Strider is technically a flying NPC. That's why if you spawn it in any random map, chances are it won't move around at all; it needs the right AI nodes for that.

Oddly, if you spawn a Stalker and a Vortigaunt in the same room, they'll start fighting. Makes me wonder if they were meant to battle at some point.

I forget things a lot and I like chumtoads.

On 8/9/2021 at 1:29 PM, Rezalon said:

Bumping this. The clip of the actual outtake appears to be missing.

Pretty sure it's because Youtube privated all unlisted videos from before 2017.