FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 67

A game dungeon and a 12 minute Freeman's Mind in the same week? That's amazing. You're amazing.

It's finally happening, after all these years. I thought the episode was going to be over when Freeman touched the final teleporter, but no, there was one final teaser: the reaction to the Nihilanth.

The end is near. Tears will be shed.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Wow. I made an account just to say how much I enjoyed that eppy and that it may veri well be the greatest episode of FM, perfectly encapsulated the series as a whole. I'd also like to add my voice to those who want Freeman's Mind 2, after a long and well deserved respite of course.

Dear Ross Scott...

Please make Freeman's Mind 2 next! Though preferably you want to install a mod that lets you kill the Vortigaunts (given how Gordon is suffering from PTSD after being attacked by Vortigaunts).

Also, what will you call the Combine? Fascists? Nazis? Communists?! Soviets?

Just want to say, it finally hit me that this series is ending and, man, it has been quite a ride! It's strange to see something with such longevity on the internet - usually things are just passing, but 7 years! We've been at this for 7 years! Ross has been at this for 7 years. My eyes watered up a bit reading through the comments about all the nostalgia people have for it - I'm not sure I can even remember how I first found it, but I was probably shown it by a friend (and quickly became that friend who showed it to everyone else (; ).

Thanks for the past 7 years and Here's to 7 more years of quality content from Mr. Ross Scott!

Personally, I'm excited about that dark-comedy fantasy movie idea you were talking about forever ago - hopefully that sees the light of day when your engine woes clear up.

Didnt know Ross was a fan of The Warriors.....thats an epic film......i picked up on the reference instantly.....awesome episode ross

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

Made an account just to applaud this episode. While it didn't quote any earlier episodes outright, there were enough throwbacks to activate nostalgia. Keep it up.

Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Whoo, one more episode!

Though I must say, you missed a good chance to discuss options if those spores started crawling out of Freeman's nostrils and into HIS mustache.

"No! You can't follow me, you don't have any money! That's the whole point!"

I gotta say it's been bizarre for me. I first discovered Freeman's Mind when starting at college, and I just graduated this month and it's 1 episode from finishing. FM has been a part of my complete college experience and it ends with it. I'm gonna have some strange nostalgia issues later on I can already see it.

Retired Forum Moderator

Just want to say, it finally hit me that this series is ending and, man, it has been quite a ride! It's strange to see something with such longevity on the internet - usually things are just passing, but 7 years! We've been at this for 7 years! Ross has been at this for 7 years. My eyes watered up a bit reading through the comments about all the nostalgia people have for it - I'm not sure I can even remember how I first found it, but I was probably shown it by a friend (and quickly became that friend who showed it to everyone else (; ).

Thanks for the past 7 years and Here's to 7 more years of quality content from Mr. Ross Scott!

Personally, I'm excited about that dark-comedy fantasy movie idea you were talking about forever ago - hopefully that sees the light of day when your engine woes clear up.

Pretty much this. lol

Was a freshman in high school when it started...now halfway through my junior year of college (4th year junior...registration's a ding dong). Boy have I changed since then...in good ways and bad, but I do find it to be a significant marker in my life aside from starting high school in general. Which is a significant marker in and of itself in my opinion.

Always made me happy every time i saw there was an episode and was never disappointed.

neat going through the comments reading everyone's nostalgia, memories, when they started, etc.

Amazing to think this has gone on so long and has been quite a big chunk of my life (7/22 years woo!).

stoked/devastated to see the end of the series coming soon...

Though I can't wait to see it, and your other projects have been just as good, got hooked on game dungeon before I even watched it. lol

So, like I said, can't wait for the conclusion, and I can't wait for everything else you do, been quite a journey up to this point!

Also...coulda sworn I had made an account, though probably with a different name, back in 09...at least somewhere around there. Shame on me for not being around during all these years. lol That'll change from now on...sheesh

Hey ross!

(Sorry I had to make a new account, idk why, I tried to reset my password but it says my account wasn't found.)

Of course this is entirely a suggestion. Alright, I think in the final video of Freeman's Mind (or maybe a separate video) at the end, i think it would be really funny to see the glitches (if any) that you have still recorded from Half Life Source with Freeman commentary over them. Or maybe, mistakes/goofs if you have any of those recorded too, kind of like Episode 12.5, or whatever it was.

Anyways wow... I started watching in episode.. 3? I think. I was 12 years old when this series started. I'm almost 20 now. Scary how time flies huh? Alright, well, see you later.

It just hit me that I was 11 when this series started... Im 18 now, so in a way, Ive grown up with Freemans mind.

Thanks for the great run, Ross. Im looking forward to the last episode (at the same time, I dont want it to end). I hope that you will continue on with HL2, however, I understand if you do not (time, energy etc.)

Here's to the 7 years of freemans mind!

Btw, isnt it your birthday today? Happy birthday, Ross!

"Life sucks sober!"