FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 67

Anyone just sitting on the front page spamming the F5 key?

Yes.

"I'm not really the sentimental type, but.... well, no, I'm not."

Anyone just sitting on the front page spamming the F5 key?
No, i have a robot to do this for me. 8-)

Just looked up Poland's time zone. :|

Yikes, I never actually took that into account. Time zones have never been my strong suit, and I guess Ross doesn't live anywhere near the U.S.

I don't get half of the science humor in FM, but I think that's one of the beauty parts of it.

Yes, once FM ends you can finally start working a other things again, can't wait for a flood of Game Dungeons and if we're lucky, Civil Protection

Yes, once FM ends you can finally start working a other things again, can't wait for a flood of Game Dungeons and if we're lucky, Civil Protection

Don't forget, Ross said that with the last episode there'd be a load of announcements and such. We'll know exactly what he's gonna do afterward!

I don't get half of the science humor in FM, but I think that's one of the beauty parts of it.

Living on a round planet is hard for scheduling...

It's 23:16 in Poland now, so the today is not yet up.

It's about 18:16 in USA, so the today is far from over.

It's 9:16 on the next day in Sydney, so the today is far gone.

It's 1:16 in Moscow, so i really should turn that robot off and go to sleep.

12 hours left till 2015 starts rolling...

38 hours till 2014 ends for good...

This is our FM window.

This is our FM window.

We have a very short window of time to all jump into the Xen portal at once! I don't know how long I'll be able to keep the portal open, so act quickly!

11:56 PM in Poland.

He said he would like to get it out by the end of today, but the way he worded it, I don't expect that outcome.

This is our FM window.

We have a very short window of time to all jump into the Xen portal at once! I don't know how long I'll be able to keep the portal open, so act quickly!

Hey, forget that Xen shit. Take us to Massachusetts.

He who fights drummers

This is our FM window.

Hey, forget that Xen shit. Take us to Massachusetts.

Good point!

Also, is it sad that I'm looking forward to the last episode of FM more than I was looking forward to Christmas this year? I might need to sort out my priorities.

Don't forget - we won't appreciate a so-so video AND a lost bet, but everyone would love it to see an awesome video AND win a bet. :)
You say this like this thought hasn't occurred to me. I will be surprised if anyone is disappointed with the last episode.

Don't forget, Ross said that with the last episode there'd be a load of announcements and such. We'll know exactly what he's gonna do afterward!
That is coming, but I plan to make a video out of it, so it won't be right away, but definitely in January.

11:56 PM in Poland.

He said he would like to get it out by the end of today, but the way he worded it, I don't expect that outcome.

Yeah, it's several hours out still. I'm estimating 3 to complete the editing, then another 2 for encoding and uploading.

I've been following Freemans Mind for more than 4 years...started at about episode 25 I believe. I watched it all in one breath...and the sheer innovation of the concept made me literally laugh out loud. Kind of like when I first discovered yugioh abridged which is also hilarious.

Thanks Ross for the laughs. I hope you will indeed do HL2. The opportunities for interaction with other NPCs are awesome...I always thought it had even more room for humour. Im also super curious about how Freeman would interact with Alyx and I think everyone here is hehe.

Yeah, it's several hours out still. I'm estimating 3 to complete the editing, then another 2 for encoding and uploading.

*~*~HYPE~*~*

Hopefully my reaction to the last episode will be similar to the following.

-Pl52xo0ox8

"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

"Does my beard intimidate you?"

Let's hope that even after a possible episode one and two, Valve will finally announce half-life 3. I still have some hopes that it's coming soon. It's been seven years since episode 2 came out and I think we're getting close. If it took Ross seven years to complete freeman's mind, than we have a long journey ahead of us.

"The only real answer is to get drunk and set fire to things"

You say this like this thought hasn't occurred to me. I will be surprised if anyone is disappointed with the last episode.

Well. You're rather confident.

There will always be some loser that isn't happy. It's a rule. I'm just curious if there is any thought into a Freeman's mind for half life 2? I was playing it this week and thinking about parts that would be interesting with a Ross twist on it. Parts like the commanding of the ant lions and meeting dog. I know I'm asking for a lot from a person that might just say fuck it and choose to not work with gman and get the bad ending for half life, but it was interesting in my mind.