FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 67

Yeah, it's several hours out still. I'm estimating 3 to complete the editing, then another 2 for encoding and uploading.

Cool, then by the time I wake up tomorrow, it should be up. It's going to be the best commute to work ever.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

I'm watching through ALL of Freeman's Mind while I wait. That's a good way of passing the time.

I'm still kinda thinking about rewatching the whole thing, or at least the earlier ~40 episodes, before seeing the grand finale.

But I probably won't be able to contain my excitement and just watch the new episode tomorrow.

There will always be some loser that isn't happy.

What are you talking about?

Just because somebody doesn't like an episode of FM, doesn't make him a loser.

Guys, if I set up a cytu.be stream to play all the freeman's mind videos while we wait, would anyone be interested in coming in?

Are you sure you didn't steal my idea? Also I looked at that site and it is scary so I left.

"Exits are supposed to be difficult to locate! Because GOD HELP YOU if someone exited your building by accident. Then, they'd have to come back in!"

"Roger, Roger. What's your Vector, Victor?

You say this like this thought hasn't occurred to me. I will be surprised if anyone is disappointed with the last episode.

There will always be some loser that isn't happy. It's a rule. I'm just curious if there is any thought into a Freeman's mind for half life 2? I was playing it this week and thinking about parts that would be interesting with a Ross twist on it. Parts like the commanding of the ant lions and meeting dog. I know I'm asking for a lot from a person that might just say fuck it and choose to not work with gman and get the bad ending for half life, but it was interesting in my mind.

One of the glorious things about Half Life's ending is that, even if Ross chooses the bad ending/or no ending and decides to wait, it can always be explained by Gman's one line:

"...Rather than offer you the illusion of free choice, I will take the liberty of choosing for you, if, and when your time comes around again."

Yeah, turn on all the mushrooms; I don't care about the power bill.

Guys, if I set up a cytu.be stream to play all the freeman's mind videos while we wait, would anyone be interested in coming in?

Are you sure you didn't steal my idea? Also I looked at that site and it is scary so I left.

The site's full of people from 8chan and Reddit watching videos and making fun of SJWs. I like going there when I'm bored and there's nothing else to do.

Also, I think it'd be pretty cool to watch Freeman's Mind in a cy.tube chat with you people.

He who fights drummers

The site's full of people from 8chan and Reddit watching videos and making fun of SJWs. I like going there when I'm bored and there's nothing else to do.

Also, I think it'd be pretty cool to watch Freeman's Mind in a cy.tube chat with you people.

I'm up for that. I agree that it would be awesome to do.

No? I just came up with it on the spot honestly... Sorry.

Well anyways I will set up the room if you are all interested

It's going to take a little longer, the volume balancing alone on this one took over 6 hours. I really hate volume balancing.

It's going to take a little longer, the volume balancing alone on this one took over 6 hours. I really hate volume balancing.

Thanks for the updates Ross, they're appreciated. May I ask if this is going to be a super long episode (Over 20 minutes?)

I can imagine, considering how this episode probably has more screaming than any other combined.

He who fights drummers

No? I just came up with it on the spot honestly... Sorry.

Well anyways I will set up the room if you are all interested

I'm sorry too it's just that I had this livestream set up ^_^

"Exits are supposed to be difficult to locate! Because GOD HELP YOU if someone exited your building by accident. Then, they'd have to come back in!"

"Roger, Roger. What's your Vector, Victor?

I pulled an all nighter again JUST to see the last episode.I'm THAT desperate.

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

Get to work, Ross!

*whip cracking*

...I'm sorry, I'll go donate right now.

...but time flows like a river...

...and history repeats...

Made an account just to say hi.

Thanks for all these years of adventure, Ross. I love your work and also your new stuff - so I'll be seeing a lot of you around, so it seems. My favorite youtuber at the moment.

Good luck - and thank you. :)

The Gang's all here...... right?

EDIT: We need some music to wait to for the final episode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_8KR-n2fBQ

EDIT2:

The Gang's all here...... right?

EDIT: We need some music to wait to for the final episode

Here's a mash-up of Freeman's Mind and The Final Countdown. Don't say I didn't warn you

You game me a terrible idea.

Have that compilation of all Freeman's Mind episodes' audio to that point, together with The Final Countdown.

Bask in its glory, my children.

Maybe even 36-ish, if you count by UTC (but that would be cheating).

Wonder why? Ross lives by UTC+01:00. IMAO it matters more than wherever anyone else happen to be at this moment. I, for one, live by UTC+02:00. Better?

:D

12 hours left till 2015 starts rolling...

38 hours till 2014 ends for good...

This is our FM window.

Agreed.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.