FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 67

It's going to take a little longer, the volume balancing alone on this one took over 6 hours. I really hate volume balancing.

Take your time, Ross

Take all the time you need

in fact, you should spend some time doing other things

contemplate the possibility that a room could speak Chinese, or indulge in some of the other clandestine parts of the internet. Book a plane flight to India! Download an audiobook that you promise yourself you will get around to listening to someday maybe. Really, take all the time you need.

ALL THE TIME YOU NEED.

You say this like this thought hasn't occurred to me. I will be surprised if anyone is disappointed with the last episode.
I will be disappointed if the series end. I hoping this goes in to Half Life 2 & even Half Life 3. Of course Ross wants to work on new projects and have a new video projects come out. Very understandable. I'd be happy if the quality and amount of Freeman's Mind episodes drops in order for Ross to focus on everything else.

Honestly though, I bet the biggest portion of the fan base is from Freeman's Mind alone. 90,000 out of 100,000. And it only took a year after leaving Machinima to get that far if I'm correct on that. Why not do other projects while carrying on FM at a slower rate with less quality... Who needs motion blur, filters, and high FPS! They're a cool bonus but I come for the dialog and commentary. Something is better than nothing, ya know! If its not broke don't fix it! Keep the biggest thing the channel has and gain a few more hundred thousand subscribers in 2015! At a slower rate, you'll still probably get through the entire game of Half Life 2 before or right on time for Half Life 3 another decade from now. I'd be hilarious to hear your take on Freemans reactions to everything that changes in the new future world. So much so I'd be literally metaphorically shocked that you wouldn't take advantage of that! You'd get a whole new swarm of fans obsessed with it! Because it wouldn't be the same old same old Half Life 1. It'd be a whole new game and world where everything is different from before and different as you progress through the game... And with Half-Life 3 right around the corner, and most likely for reals this time... It'll be a popular Internet thing for this series to re-latch on to and gain a momentum of new subscribers for your new projects you have been wanting to work on.

I've been a fan for what seems like a decade. Maybe an actual decade, I haven't kept score. I created an account today just to tell ya this plus I'm gonna attempt to stay in the loop on any future projects you work on.

#DontStopFreemansMind

#LetFreemansMindGrow

#ExpandFreemansMind

Sincerely,

Matt

Wonder why? Ross lives by UTC+01:00. IMAO it matters more than wherever anyone else happen to be at this moment. I, for one, live by UTC+02:00.
Yeah, that is probably the most fair option.

Otherwise, he only have 40 minutes left.

poland i think it's utc+3. i live at utc+2 and there are still 12 and a half hours left for the deadline. hope ross makes it.

poland i think it's utc+3. i live at utc+2 and there are still 12 and a half hours left for the deadline. hope ross makes it.

I thought Poland was UTC +1?

Yeah, turn on all the mushrooms; I don't care about the power bill.

if i dont mix up my timezones, Ross got 12,5 hours left to win a bet. I hope thats enough time for him to actually enjoy year swapping

Jack O'Neill: "You know Teal'c, if we dont find a way out of this soon, im gonna lose it. Lose it... it means go crazy. nuts. insane. bonzo. no longer in possession of ones faculties. 3 fries short of a happy meal. WACKO!!!!!!!!"

Let's see how Half Life 1 ends if Freeman is a sociopath!

It took six years to get a physics degree. Don't do what I did, try engineering or social studies.

Damn, don't have time for this now. Checking out in 20 minutes to change hotels. I'd watch it in the cab, but I'd just get really motion sick. Don't want that to linger today.