Freeman's Mind Movie

I was hoping that someone would be able to compile all the Freeman's Mind episodes into one video. I would do it myself but my video editing skills are at -10 so i would probably mess it up. The only problem I could think of was the talking that happens during the credits sometimes, but I figured you could either edit that out, or freeze the screen as the episode ends so it looks like he's standing still. There is also the problem of episodes like 10.5 and 61.5 but i'm sure you could just edit those out or something. Anyway if anyone would do that it would be awesome.

I have an idea how that would work, but the issue here is that it would have to be either in 480p or really crappy 720p unless Ross decides to reupload the old episodes in 720p after the new year. Thing is, I personally can't do it because even though I have the technology, my PSU is DOA and I'm going to send it in any day now for repairs. Until I get a replacement, I can't use my video card to render, so it has to be all on my itty bitty processor, which takes forever if it has any real form of compression. So for now, I'm out.

If i can get the download for all of the videos, and consent, I will edit all of them together, spend like 10 days rendering it... And compressing , and stuffs. Then ill upload it to my channel. anyone know how long they all are?

10:23:52 hours(not including the last episode that hasn't come out yet), including all the mini episodes that weren't part of it but also were. X3 Example; Episode 0 and 10.5. Honestly, I'd just watch it on a playlist. The only bad side, is that you need the internet, so you can't take Gordon Freeman with you everywhere you go.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

10:23:52 hours(not including the last episode that hasn't come out yet), including all the mini episodes that weren't part of it but also were. X3 Example; Episode 0 and 10.5. Honestly, I'd just watch it on a playlist. The only bad side, is that you need the internet, so you can't take Gordon Freeman with you everywhere you go.

If someone gets me a download (all of those in 1 file preferably) Ill download it and put it together.

Hey for the record: While I don't have a problem if you want to edit together the video and share it with friends or something, I'd appreciate people not weaving it together and posting it on Youtube, that siphons traffic away from me that I still depend on. I don't mean to be a jerk about it, but that sort of thing actually would create problems for me.

Hey for the record: While I don't have a problem if you want to edit together the video and share it with friends or something, I'd appreciate people not weaving it together and posting it on Youtube, that siphons traffic away from me that I still depend on. I don't mean to be a jerk about it, but that sort of thing actually would create problems for me.

Oh. Sorry, could i edit it together for you and you upload it? (I would compress it and put it on mediafire or something) I feel like you would make some of your fans happy if you did that.

Or i could also if you dont like that, just upload it here on the freemans mind forum.

Personally, best solution I see is making that M3U playlist. Actually, here's mine, but I haven't bothered updating it in a while:

Freeman's Mind - Episode 00.wmv

Freeman's Mind - Episode 01.mkv

Freeman's Mind - Episode 02.mkv

Freeman's Mind - Episode 03.mkv

Freeman's Mind - Episode 04.mkv

Freeman's Mind - Episode 05.mkv

Freeman's Mind - Episode 06.mkv

Freeman's Mind - Episode 07.mkv

Freeman's Mind - Episode 08.mkv

Freeman's Mind - Episode 09.mkv

Freeman's Mind - Episode 10.mkv

Freeman's Mind - Episode 10.5.mkv

Freeman's Mind - Episode 11.mkv

Freeman's Mind - Episode 12.mkv

Freeman's Mind - Episode 13.mkv

Freeman's Mind - Episode 14.mkv

Freeman's Mind - Episode 15.mkv

Freeman's Mind - Episode 16.mkv

Freeman's Mind - Episode 17.mkv

Freeman's Mind - Episode 18.mkv

Freeman's Mind - Episode 19.mkv

Freeman's Mind - Episode 20.mkv

Freeman's Mind - Episode 21.mkv

Freeman's Mind - Episode 22.mkv

Freeman's Mind - Episode 23.mkv

Freeman's Mind - Episode 24.mkv

Freeman's Mind - Episode 25.mkv

Freeman's Mind - Episode 26.mkv

Freeman's Mind - Episode 27.mkv

Freeman's Mind - Episode 28.mkv

Freeman's Mind - Episode 29.mkv

Freeman's Mind - Episode 30.mkv

Freeman's Mind - Episode 31.mkv

Freeman's Mind - Episode 32.mkv

Freeman's Mind - Episode 33.mkv

Freeman's Mind - Episode 34.mkv

Freeman's Mind - Episode 35.mkv

Freeman's Mind - Episode 36.mkv

Freeman's Mind - Episode 37.mkv

Freeman's Mind - Episode 38.mkv

Freeman's Mind - Episode 39.mkv

Freeman's Mind - Episode 40.mkv

Freeman's Mind - Episode 41.mkv

Freeman's Mind - Episode 42.mkv

Freeman's Mind - Episode 43.mkv

Freeman's Mind - Episode 44.mkv

Freeman's Mind - Episode 45.mkv

Freeman's Mind - Episode 46.mkv

Freeman's Mind - Episode 47.mkv

Freeman's Mind - Episode 48.mkv

Freeman's Mind - Episode 49.mkv

Freeman's Mind - Episode 50.mkv

Freeman's Mind - Episode 51.mkv

Freeman's Mind - Episode 52.mkv

Freeman's Mind - Episode 53.mkv

Freeman's Mind - Episode 54.mkv

Freeman's Mind - Episode 55.mp4

Freeman's Mind - Episode 56.mp4

Freeman's Mind - Episode 57.mp4

You'd want to paste that into Notepad and save it as an M3U file in the same folder where all the videos are. Also it won't work if the videos are named something different. So yeah.

I forget things a lot and I like chumtoads.

That would be equivalent to the existing YouTube playlist for Freeman's Mind...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Is there or will there be a strung together "all as one" freemans mind video somewhere? Not that I really mind watching it all from start to end on youtube (Huge credit to Ross for changing the intro constantly, that really helped it to not become an icepick in the back of my brain every time I saw it). Just wondering if there is somewhere one that would be just one solid playthrough without a break for credits/intro every 5-15 minutes? Even if it was just a huge video on youtube I would be happy, doesn't have to be a downloadable.

Maybe just an abridged version, cut down into an hour or two hours. I think it could be possible to streamline it a lot without disrupting the flow of the narrative. It would make for quite an interesting editing challenge.

Actually...

Maybe someone could make use of different bits of the original audio and animate it in SFM or something and turn it into a full-length animated movie!

Even better, they might be able to add in Ian Riley's Barney and Krimsin's Shephard!

(And maybe whoever might eventually do Gina and Colette in Half-Life: Decay, if a Mind Series of that ever gets made...)

Well, you might say I'm losing focus, kind of drifting into the abstract...