What's your OS?  

85 members have voted

1. 1. What's your OS?

• Windows
    • MacOS
    • Linux (ie. Ubuntu)
    • Other (please specify)

Sign in to follow this  

I use Win7 HP x64, and I've customized the various hidden services etc. (more security, more performance, less excess crap that 1 in 100000 people use)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I use Win7 HP x64, and I've customized the various hidden services etc. (more security, more performance, less excess crap that 1 in 100000 people use)

I do that too. I always end up screwing something up and having to go through all of them again to see which one I shouldn't have disabled. But right now it's OK, and it's the reason why I got it to boot up so quickly.

XP.

And Macs... Don't get me started on Macs...

(Actually, I really don't care. But it's fun to pretend that i do, especially around my Apple fanboy cousin )

Haha! I know how you feel. my friend has a mac and any time it has any kind of error or just hiccups I make a really big deal about it saying things like "Oh I thought it is a mac and IT JUST WORKS?!" I know Im being a jerk but its fun sometimes since they will talk about how mac is easier to use than PC and all that jazz.

I see Bill Gates would be happy to see this poll. :F

windows win

FLAWLESS VICTORY

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

XP.

And Macs... Don't get me started on Macs...

(Actually, I really don't care. But it's fun to pretend that i do, especially around my Apple fanboy cousin )

Haha! I know how you feel. my friend has a mac and any time it has any kind of error or just hiccups I make a really big deal about it saying things like "Oh I thought it is a mac and IT JUST WORKS?!" I know Im being a jerk but its fun sometimes since they will talk about how mac is easier to use than PC and all that jazz.

For me, a computer is a computer, regardless of the brand.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

With Macs you are paying more for less, and when people do not realize it it is more sad than funny.

Windows has a pretty comfortable lead among the Accursed Forumers, doesn't it? I would have expected at least one Linux user by now.

With Macs you are paying more for less, and when people do not realize it it is more sad than funny.

Windows has a pretty comfortable lead among the Accursed Forumers, doesn't it? I would have expected at least one Linux user by now.

I've used Linux, and unless it's emulating Windows, it's not good for anything really.

One good thing about Macs, they used to be good back during the Apple II days.

Nowadays... PC's have pretty much caught up with them.

Surpassed is the correct word.

That's my standard procedure after a clean setup, There a numerous services that's not even necessary and are crap

I think you should change your poll since It's possible for someone to have more than one operating system. For many years I had both Ubuntu and XP. But when one of the new versions on Ubuntu came out my computer was too shit to run it, so I just went back to have only one operating system (XP). One day I'll build a new computer then I'll have both Win7 and Ubuntu/Linux.

I think you should change your poll since It's possible for someone to have more than one operating system. For many years I had both Ubuntu and XP. But when one of the new versions on Ubuntu came out my computer was too shit to run it, so I just went back to have only one operating system (XP). One day I'll build a new computer then I'll have both Win7 and Ubuntu/Linux.

When you were running two operating systems, did you happen to use any particular one more than the other?

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

When you were running two operating systems, did you happen to use any particular one more than the other?

Probably Ubuntu since that was waaaay freakin' faster than XP.

Why do people refer to Windows Computers as PC but not Macs? PC stand for personal computer and that's what a Mac is.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Good advice. Multiple choices now available.

Why do people refer to Windows Computers as PC but not Macs? PC stand for personal computer and that's what a Mac is.

I agree. Macintosh computers are just as much PC's as any other brand. The only difference is that with a Macintosh, Apple is assembling it.

I have seen people call desktop computers just "computers" and gaming consoles just "consoles", as if the consoles are not computers.

People get definitions messed up but you still know what they mean most of the time.

I have seen people call desktop computers just "computers" and gaming consoles just "consoles", as if the consoles are not computers.

People get definitions messed up but you still know what they mean most of the time.

I've heard people call the Commodore 64 a game console even if it was technically a home computer.

That was before my time but I would think of it as a gaming console AND a home computer.