FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 68

Ross, thank you, thank you so much for every video you've put out, while freeman was my favorite, i'm glad it went out on such a strong note. It feels like i've completed a chapter of my life now. I've grown up since my first viewing, truly amazing how fast time goes.

100% is going to be a cut-rate clown

ooops... I finally added subtitles... sorry it took so long. For some reason I kept on thinking I already did it.

Well, I just did ^_^

I kept on playing too much of Dragon Age :oops:

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

I know Ross of all people is entitled to a break, but I can't wait for the update about his plans for 2015 and beyond; the suspense is killing me!

^lol Daniel.....

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

That version of WW is the best... Many quotable moments.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I know Ross of all people is entitled to a break, but I can't wait for the update about his plans for 2015 and beyond; the suspense is killing me!

Not that I... wish to imply you have been sleeping on the job. No one is more deserving of a rest

Not that I... wish to imply you have been sleeping on the job. No one is more deserving of a rest

Rise and shine, Mr. Scott. Rise and shine!

*His computer is shown in the background. Premiere pro is on the screen.*

I imagine that would elicit a Freeman-like response.

Yeah, turn on all the mushrooms; I don't care about the power bill.

this page is the best forum page ever.

(i bet no one will notice the title)

"Exits are supposed to be difficult to locate! Because GOD HELP YOU if someone exited your building by accident. Then, they'd have to come back in!"

"Roger, Roger. What's your Vector, Victor?

Rise and shine, Mister Scott... Rise and... shine...

Not that I... wish to imply you have been sleeping on the job... No one is more deserving of a rest... And all the effort in Freeman's Mind would have gone to waste, until... Well... Let's just say your hour has... come again.

The right update at the wrong time, can make all the difference in the world... So, wake up, Mister Scott... Wake up and... post the update...

I don't get half of the science humor in FM, but I think that's one of the beauty parts of it.

Geez, I can hardly believe it's been 7 years since I saw the first episode of Freeman's Mind. I remember all the jokes people made about Valve managing to churn out HL3 before Ross finished this series. WELL, WHERE'S HL3? I DON'T SEE IT!

This was a great series and I'm glad to see it end on an awesome note, if Ross continues it that'll be amazing, but I'm also excited to see what else will come out of the barn. Hopefully more CP? Another series? I can't wait :D

Our postal service is like Duke Nukem Forever, shows up when you believe it's never going to.

So...Anything from a month to a decade.

Show some pateince, guys... :roll: Everything is good.

Our postal service is like Duke Nukem Forever

So, you're saying Ross is going to be terribly disappointed when the camera arrives? That's a bummer.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite site on the extranet.

So, you're saying Ross is going to be terribly disappointed when the camera arrives? That's a bummer.

Erm... I just wrote something above. :roll: Please refrain from inventing theories :P

Time never was my best friend ...

... I need time and in time i'll try to catch up with the rest. i'll do my best as long as i can take my time ...

... BOW BOW BOW ...

1mXyC5DVjC0

"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

"Does my beard intimidate you?"

Erm... I just wrote something above. :roll: Please refrain from inventing theories :P

I was kidding. Clearly, I need to make it more evident when I do such things.

Also, you can't stop the theory-making process. Ross is a robot from Connecticut who is actively working to topple all civilized government. Mike from Civil Protection was involved in Pointe Defiance's time-traveling murder-spree. Sean Puckett didn't get abducted by aliens; he abducted the aliens and is holding them in his basement for use in experiments. These are theories! (maniacal laughter)

In all seriousness, I look forward to the announcements and will happily check the site a few times a day until they arrive.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite site on the extranet.

Is Ross still in that medical tank?