FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 68

To think that I was here to see this series at its beginning...

You know, it's been a real journey, watching this and the Master Minds as they progressed through the years and wrapped themselves up one by one. And now I've got the same sense of nostalgia here that I did for each one that made it to its finale. Barney, Shephard, Parker, Felix... And now Freeman, too. I just lost the consolation of "well, at least Freeman's Mind is still ongoing" - but then, that's just been replaced with the consolation that Ross is going to be pumping out a bunch of other stuff over the coming year.

In the meantime: dear GOD that alternate ending!

Well, congratulations, Ross, on finally completing Freeman's Mind! I for one just look forward to seeing what else you do with your creations, and will likely enjoy them regardless of their nature.

That alternate ending was scary as hell! Good lord...

I am a lady, and I wish to be addressed as such.

I'm sad it's over, but I'm also really, really happy. That was an incredible ending to such an amazing series.

Thank you, Ross!

Congratulations on finishing Freeman's Mind! Happy New Years / New Years Eve!

Ross, thank you so much for years of entertainment. I hope to see plenty more content from you in the future, and I plan on sticking around Accursed Farms for quite a while.

On a side note, goodluck with the Combine Freeman. If you think you hated cops before..

"No! You can't follow me, you don't have any money! That's the whole point!"

I'm happy to see it end, it was an amazing series and i enjoyed every episode of it.

Truly one of the best things to end a year with.

I look forward to what your plans are to do next year.

After you've had your well deserved rest of course.

Have a happy new year.

It almost feels like some kinda chapter of my life has come to a end considering i have been watching this since it started its going to be kinda odd but well done Ross well done enjoy the rest while it lasts :twisted: Lol

Back by popular demand!

Well, this was a wild ride. But It's a shame to see the series end. I know it took a lot of time and work, but it just seems like something's missing in my life now it's over.

What an ending. Seriously couldn't have asked for a better way to finish FM up.

Regardless of what you do next; be it a continuation of FM, or something else entirely; I can't wait, because I know it will be just as awesome.

I am the low-G-man

Forward-reference humour! :')

Congratulations on finishing the series, Ross. The finale was perfect and uncompromising. Like many others I hope you continue the series with Half-Life², but only if your sanity can take it. Whatever you do next, I look forward to it.

Have a rest, of which no one is more deserving, and a happy new year!

P.S. Thanks for the Gonarch-man nightmares! :P

Amazing job, Ross! Get yourself some well deserved rest. The astounding frequency you've spurted out FM episodes lately has really been beyond expectations.

We now expect you to disappear only to resurface in six years with Freeman's Mind 2. You have now say in this matter, and we'll keep you in stasis until then.

Happy new year!

That was great. Loved the series; you did not disappoint.

Oh, and when you do the Q&A on video, could you put a spoiler warning so I can just listen to it? I prefer to think that you look like Jeff Bridges.

I just suscribed to thank you for all these amazing years.

Now enjoy your free time. You deserve it, even if you don't make FM2 (but please, do it).

So that...Thank you so much. And Happy New Year!

It is difficult for me to find something entertaining these days. Most shows, movies, games, even Youtube videos are largely just recyclings of the same stuff I've been seeing my whole life. Barely anything interests me anymore.

I remember watching the first episode of Freeman's Mind seven years ago. I was fairly young at the time, just starting high school. I had a lab write-up I had to do for Biology detailing the growth of bacteria over time and my conclusions on how the process could be sped up or slowed down. I didn't feel like doing it. I tried to find something to distract me from it, but I was having a hard time, because everything I found was either old or copies of older things.

I don't fully remember how, but that was when I stumbled on Freeman's Mind. It caught my eye almost immediately. The concept was unique, as far as I was aware. I was hooked, I wanted more. Oh, I definitely got an F on that lab write-up, but that class can go to hell.

I'm not going to go for the overly sentimental route and say that Freeman's Mind has made me who I am today, but it's definitely altered the way I play games and my sense of humor.

A lot of people are saying that they're sad that Freeman's Mind is over, that they have an empty feeling inside. Some have even cried over it.

I'm not sad that Freeman's Mind is over. I'm happy that I got to see it, and I'm very proud of Ross that he finished it. With almost every online series I've ever enjoyed, the creator has gotten bored of it and gone on an indefinite hiatus that they never came back from. So Congratulations, Ross. I wish I had your drive and focus.

I thoroughly enjoyed Freeman's Mind, from start to finish, and I'm looking forward to seeing what content you produce in the future.

It can't have been fun to pour so much time into it for so long, but you did it.

You did it, man.

Dat trail-ender. :lol:

Anyway, I completely understand you taking a break from Freeman's Mind. I do however really hope that you will continue this into HL2 once you have had a sufficient break.