FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 68

The End has cum and so have I.

Why not do other projects while carrying on FM at a slower rate with less quality... Who needs motion blur, filters, and high FPS!

Ross does, he said this several times already that he doesn't want to churn out something just so it gets released.

He has quality standards that he doesn't want to lower and that's a great thing.

Congratulations Scott. Take a well earned rest, and good luck with whatever you do next. Your Game Dungeon series is my favourite review / critique type show on the internet, so I would be very happy to see more of them. All the best

Oh man.

Ross, thank you. Thank you for everything. You just capped off a saga that I followed since my high school days. You kept me entertained for years, and while you'll keep on making videos, when it comes to Freeman's Mind, I just want to say this:

Thank you for everything.

Thanks a lot Ross, have a happy new year you magnificent bastard (excuse the language, it's only with the best intentions). I can't wait to see what else you have in store for us. Now time to hit the play button :D

Okay, that alternate ending was something I legitimately did not expect.

Fucking bravo, Ross. So long, and thanks for all the Freememories.

He who fights drummers

DAT alt-ending!

In all seriousness. Take what time you need to recharge and not go crazy on us. It's been a good run and I'd be very happy to see what other projects you have in store for us.

Of course now I'm waiting to see who splices all of the episodes together so it's all one seamless thing minus the .5 episodes. It'll be awhile because of how many there are, and I'm not sure it really can be done any not look like crap, but you never know I guess.

Personally I'm looking forward to original work out of Ross. Something not constrained by existing setting or characters.

I'm not sad that the series ended, but It feels weird that FM, or atleast the HL1 part, ended, like there is a void of emptiness in my free time. I LOVE the alternate ending, had me in stitches ( its 7 am here, not a very great time to watch vids, and crack up.)

Ehhhh

WOO FINALLY!!

Will you be releasing the voice files for Freeman? And on that note, the source file of that map at the end in the G-Invasion mod?

Now to find something else to occupy 7 years of my time...

Ross, this is the best series I've ever watched, including TV-series. I think i will download every episode, put em into one long movie and watch on the next road trip I'll go on. Just one question, what game is this?

Fun fact: Seeing as how you posted this at 11:31 UTC, then you finished Freeman's Mind roughly half an hour before 2015 in UTC+12, but already at 2015 in (according to Windows) Nuku'alofa, Samoa (both at UTC+13) and Kimitari Island (UTC+14).

Here's hoping you didn't have donators from there.

Freeman would've totally boxed all those Gmutants at the end though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Delacroix

Yes, we know Mister, yours is always the biggest.

Subs up!

Man, Gordon, you've really stirred up the hi--err, I mean... Man, Ross, you really put me to work this month! I'm gonna need a vacation, too! :D

Thanks for a great run through Half-Life 1! I can't wait to see what you do in 2015. After you get some rest. Not that I wish to imply that you will be sleeping on the job... no one is more deserving of a rest.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

The alt ending should've been named Freeman's Mind: Episode 69 and released as a joke. But since it wasn't, well... this was fucking great.

I'm the immortalized Chocoportals. I helped look through some of those comments. It was a painful experience. I wouldn't recommend it.

Still probably not as painful as trying to complete a video series on a tight schedule.

There were a couple amusing comments that didn't make the cut. Maybe I'll post them sometime if nobody minds.

I forget things a lot and I like chumtoads.