DId you know that there is an accursed farms subreddit?

Sign in to follow this  

I burned my eyes out with bleach, ammonia, and mercury just from reading your username.

And it's awful. Don't go there unless you like staring at the sun.

We aren't even five days into 2015 and you've already won the username of the year award.

[Gratuitous hashtag use here]

Hell, is there a good reason to use reddit? I made an account and closed it a week later cuz I couldn't think of one.

Does Ross even go to Reddit? Cause, the people on this reddit keep asking for more Freeman's Mind and stuff but I think they're just talking to a brick wall. X3 I've tried Reddit but personally, I hate the look of it. It looks like someone ate some of Miley Cyrus' lyrics and then vomited it all out to form a jumble and mess called Reddit. Everything is so out of place, and it just looks so damn bland.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

What is reddit comparable to facebook, twitter or is it more in line with something like you tube?

Back by popular demand!

What is reddit comparable to facebook, twitter or is it more in line with something like you tube?

It's basically a giant forum (everything is done in threads) with a democratic voting system to filter quality (upvotes/downvotes). It's kind of like 4chan lite, only the threads are permanent and the people are more pretentious.

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

It's basically a giant forum (everything is done in threads) with a democratic voting system to filter quality (upvotes/downvotes). It's kind of like 4chan lite, only the threads are permanent and the people are more pretentious.

That just sounds awful, I will definitely not be participating in that trend.

Back by popular demand!

Wow, people who like "nerdy" things and have never experienced reddit, what do you do with your internet time?

Wow, people who like "nerdy" things and have never experienced reddit, what do you do with your internet time?

Because reddit is cancer and I've met countless people from there who are such complete shitheads that I'd rather spend my time in the company of /v/, /b/, /mlp/ or even /dsg/.

Because I'm not an atheist, I don't have any facial hair that extends to my neck, and I don't wear fedoras in public.

Also if you still browse 4chan you're contributing to the SJW cancer and you should direct your traffic to 8chan.

He who fights drummers

Also if you still browse 4chan you're contributing to the SJW cancer and you should direct your traffic to 8chan

I don't like SJWs and I still browse 4chan, try taking a visit to /pol/.

Also if you still browse 4chan you're contributing to the SJW cancer and you should direct your traffic to 8chan

I don't like SJWs and I still browse 4chan, try taking a visit to /pol/.

/pol/ there is tame compared to the /pol/ we have here.

Also we have WebMs with sound and a 10MB file limit.

He who fights drummers

Because I'm not an atheist, I don't have any facial hair that extends to my neck, and I don't wear fedoras in public.

Also if you still browse 4chan you're contributing to the SJW cancer and you should direct your traffic to 8chan.

This shit needs to stop.

If you use the term "SJW" seriously, you are cancer. You've killed the internet already.

This shit needs to stop.

If you use the term "SJW" seriously, you are cancer. You've killed the internet already.

But SJWs are a real thing. What do you want me to call them?

He who fights drummers