DId you know that there is an accursed farms subreddit?

Sign in to follow this  

Literally the only people to use that phrase are white overweight people with too much hair where their necks should be.

"IT'S PC GONE MAD" used to be the phrase you'd all look to. I guess it's progressive that you've all moved on, but come on.

If you seriously get offended at people being offended, you're the reason the internet is dead.

Literally the only people to use that phrase are white overweight people with too much hair where their necks should be.
I do like how the go-to acceptable target of the trendy hashtag-activist patriarchy fighters are the white neckbeard fedora-wearing MRAs who have never been demonstrated to actually exist. Never mind all those spooky minorities who also use the phrase, they just have internalized misogyny or something.

SJWs hate the phrase SJW, so it's probably a good idea to use it anyway.

I have no idea what you just said.

You're complaining about people using labels and grouping people. You then grouped everyone who uses the phrase together as white neckbeards. Smells of hypocrisy.

"IT'S PC GONE MAD" used to be the phrase you'd all look to. I guess it's progressive that you've all moved on, but come on.

If you seriously get offended at people being offended, you're the reason the internet is dead.

So let me get this straight: Every minority I see on Twitter that uses the term "SJW" unironically is just a figment of my imagination?

He who fights drummers

lol, I don't even think pac is on reddit.

I had an account for a bit but my neckbeard wasn't majestic enough for it to stick around.

lol, I don't even think pac is on reddit.

I had an account for a bit but my neckbeard wasn't majestic enough for it to stick around.

wait since when did you have a neckbeard in the first place

I forget things a lot and I like chumtoads.

wait since when did you have a neckbeard in the first place
All of us white oppressive woman haters have neckbeards. Mine wasn't illustrious enough for them to let me stay. Not even my large and rather impressive collection of fedoras could convince them otherwise :

Where did woman hater come from? Is this a confessional now?

Here i thought neckbeards were all white knights. Autism is a powerful thing.

Neckbeards are whatever you want them to be.

I stopped taking this seriously a long time ago.

I'm surprised you ever took it seriously. (I never do, and never did)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Are you...coming on to me?

Why does everything need a fucking subreddit?

This sort of internet aggregation is what's killing off smaller communities and websites. Just think of all the Web 1.0 sites and forums that dwindled down to nothing because their fanbase moved to bigger sites. This bullshit makes internet culture less diverse and worsens its quality, since the more people get together the stupider the lower common denominator becomes. Things are best when each fandom has its own separate website and can develop its own unique culture and memes. Sites like reddit are standardizing the internet.

I still regularly lurk on ValveTime, Facepunch, SA, Paradox Forums and many tiny sites for stuff I enjoy (mostly indie games and movies), or several sites in my native language. I refuse to go to the reddit versions of these communities out of principal.

That's a stretch.

I forget things a lot and I like chumtoads.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmaybno. No never no not at all.
This sort of internet aggregation is what's killing off smaller communities and websites. Just think of all the Web 1.0 sites and forums that dwindled down to nothing because their fanbase moved to bigger sites. This bullshit makes internet culture less diverse and worsens its quality, since the more people get together the stupider the lower common denominator becomes. Things are best when each fandom has its own separate website and can develop its own unique culture and memes. Sites like reddit are standardizing the internet.
What can I say, people like convenience. Why remember 4 or 5 passwords for a bunch of sites when I can remember one for one site?

I agree though, it's dumb. I'm not a big forum goer, it usually takes me a little while to post and I go away eventually anyway. When I do frequent one it tends to not be very big.

Calm down everybody. Nobody is going for anybody (not on my watch lol)

I think the decine of forums and underground online communities has to do with the growth of the social networks at the same time as most of the userbase moved on to a more ''adult'' part of it's life probably, and either left the internet for a bit, died, got other interests moved on to social networks had kids..whatever..

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

I'm surprised you ever took it seriously. (I never do, and never did)

This explains SO much...

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.