What's Ross going to do now?

Sign in to follow this  

Now that Freeman's Mind is over what is Ross Scott going to do now, make Freeman's Mind 2, maybe Pyro's Mind since Pyro doesn't actually talk and just makes noises, Chell's Mind perhaps?

Chell's Mind has been done by someone else already, Ross is going to keep working on Game Dungeon and maybe Civil Protection and also he has a camera now and we're going to learn more about what he's going to do later this month.

Honestly, I liked the Make Freeman's Mind HD way of doing things, but up to Ross.

Pyro's Mind, that's an awful idea. HL, that's linear, that doesn't change. What happens in TF2 is completely up to the idiots you play with, and they're always idiots from my experience. Disregarding that, Pyro's just another lazy blank slate Valve character. All the playable ones are like that, save for the L4D guys.

I think Ross should keep up with the Game Dungeon and perhaps do something completely different and unexpected. Give the Mind series a rest for right now, it just ended.

Why do people keep saying he should do Chell's mind? Chell's a woman and Ross is a man. How the fuck do people even think that would work?

I'm sure Ross could pull off a falsetto.

That, or maybe he could pull a Dr. Girlfriend and just hope that people stop thinking about it after a few episodes.

I HAVE to blow everything up! It's the only way to prove I'm not CRAZY!

A woman? I don't know, Chell has always looked a bit trappy to me. Cheekbones. Shoulder muscles. What do you think?

Chell_Portal.png

Give me one reason why we couldn't have a videogame hero going through hormone replacement therapy.

The underlying bone structure is blatantly feminine, way beyond anything midway between the sexes. It would require significant facial alteration for a man to become that. (there are some that have done it, but they pumped hundreds of thousands of dollars into the project, and usually more than a decade)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

The original FM was a great and a novel idea at the time when it started. Now, it has been copied and copycat'ed up the wazoo by just about anyone on the internets. Just to clone it to another silent game character would not do justice to Ross' talent, IMHO.

Regards

I must be in a minority for liking Games Dungeon and Civil Protection a lot more than the mind series i mean i enjoyed Freemans Mind a lot but that said i am pretty sure he has some new idea to blow us away up his sleeve.

Back by popular demand!

I like them in this order; Dungeon -> Mind -> Civil, even through I watch all three with glee. They're all great.

I really like Civil Protection, I hope he gets back to it one day.

I agree with you, I also hope that he gets back to it one day as well plus I just find Game Dungeon ok.

I'm generally exited by any prospects that Ross purses in the near future. He's never failed to release something that impressed or entertained me, so whatever's next for him, I trust it's going to be great. I used to be devoted to him because of a series he made, or the other projects of his that ran in a similar vein of humor -- but now, whatever he makes is interesting for me, and I'm just generally looking forward to what comes next.

Personally, I'm curious to hear more about that full-length machinima movie that Ross has spoken of in the past. It sounds like he'd intend it to be his magnum opus, and that's something I can't wait to see.

I recently started watching "If the emperor had text to speech" i have to say its one of the funniest Warhammer 40k series i have seen but you have to have a fairly deep knowledge of 40k lore to get the jokes but i think Ross should try and get in on voicing a primarch it would be awesome if he could do Horus or the Ultramarine Primarch in that series

Back by popular demand!

I recently started watching "If the emperor had text to speech" i have to say its one of the funniest Warhammer 40k series i have seen but you have to have a fairly deep knowledge of 40k lore to get the jokes but i think Ross should try and get in on voicing a primarch it would be awesome if he could do Horus or the Ultramarine Primarch in that series

I love that series but I have a real hard time imaging Ross' voice coming out of Horus of all people. I'm sure there are plenty of other characters he could voice if he considers the option.

I love that series but I have a real hard time imaging Ross' voice coming out of Horus of all people. I'm sure there are plenty of other characters he could voice if he considers the option.

Regardless it would be cool to see his take on some characters from that Universe i guess Horus would sound sorta deep voiced and sneering

Back by popular demand!

Ross and I, we're going to a 6 month course to Argentina, to learn industrial dance. We already have full gear, gas masks, black pants, platform boots and these crazy hair decorations! It's awesome!

:lol:

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

Ross and I, we're going to a 6 month course to Argentina, to learn industrial dance. We already have full gear, gas masks, black pants, platform boots and these crazy hair decorations! It's awesome!

:lol:

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

For real?