What's Ross going to do now?

Sign in to follow this  

Ross and I, we're going to a 6 month course to Argentina, to learn industrial dance. We already have full gear, gas masks, black pants, platform boots and these crazy hair decorations! It's awesome!

:lol:

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

For real?

Hah, nah! It's justa a joke. Apparently this joke went too well...

But I try to learn industrial dance at home. I probably look pretty ridiculous while practicing :D

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

Ross and I, we're going to a 6 month course to Argentina, to learn industrial dance. We already have full gear, gas masks, black pants, platform boots and these crazy hair decorations! It's awesome!

:lol:

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

For real?

Hah, nah! It's justa a joke. Apparently this joke went too well...

But I try to learn industrial dance at home. I probably look pretty ridiculous while practicing :D

Industrial Dance?

Ninja Edit: Googled it. Looked weird.. Have fun!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBYwMOPKuPo

[align=center]I love Kate Upton. (and my girlfriend)[/align]

Industrial Dance?

Heh, I practiced to this song too. But I'm not even medicore yet... and no gear either...

LOL, thanks!

PS: That's a "classic" :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNAdtkSjSps

At first I thought the dance looks a bit ridiculous, but I always liked music of this type, so... yeah... ^^

Industrial Dance?

Heh, I practiced to this song too. But I'm not even medicore yet... and no gear either...

LOL, thanks!

PS: That's a "classic" :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNAdtkSjSps

At first I thought the dance looks a bit ridiculous, but I always liked music of this type, so... yeah... ^^

Somehow I enjoyed 'Pong'.. it is a bit ridiculous but who cares ;) As long as you enjoy it :D

I'm having a premonition here, I'm seeing something...it's...what Ross will be doing in the near future...

Ross...

Will be...

Living with Magda. See everyone? ~{([[The Future]])}~

As for projects, I have no idea.

I'm having a premonition here, I'm seeing something...it's...what Ross will be doing in the near future...

Ross...

Will be...

Living with Magda. See everyone? ~{([[The Future]])}~

As for projects, I have no idea.

TELL US MORE, OH WISE ONE.

New video idea!

You and Ross on video in a dance off! :lol:

... just wait! 8-)

a year before we learn to dance good enough... Ross will have to shave and dye his hair black!!! :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUA6e-s2pBw

PS: No, I won't make Ross dye his hair black... it IS JUST A JOKE because I like jokes like that :P

If Ross does do Freeman's Mind for HL2 there's plenty of room for Civil Protection crossover (at least, not Ross' character for obvious reasons).

New video idea!

I actually would enjoy seeing this, more than a little. :D Not even necessarily dancing; just Ross and Magda together in one particular place, on camera.

It's not actually something I'd want to see in lieu of Ross's other projects, but rather an object of fascination for me. Their relationship's existence, despite how little we actually know about it, is just something that makes me happy to think about. Makes me smile.

New video idea!

I actually would enjoy seeing this, more than a little. :D Not even necessarily dancing; just Ross and Magda together in one particular place, on camera.

It's not actually something I'd want to see in lieu of Ross's other projects, but rather an object of fascination for me. Their relationship's existence, despite how little we actually know about it, is just something that makes me happy to think about. Makes me smile.

AWWWW ^^ That's kinda cute^^

but kind creepy ;] What more would you like to know? I guess I'm not hiding. I'm frequently at this forum...

We will see about me and Ross in one video ;)

That, or maybe he could pull a Dr. Girlfriend and just hope that people stop thinking about it after a few episodes.

this do that ross i would love for you to do it

That, or maybe he could pull a Dr. Girlfriend and just hope that people stop thinking about it after a few episodes.

Speaking of Dr. Girlfriend isn't Venture Bros suppose to have a special or new season start in a few days?

Back by popular demand!

Speaking of Dr. Girlfriend isn't Venture Bros suppose to have a special or new season start in a few days?

5WL4XfBTCe0

I'm so damn pumped.

Midnight of the 19th, I believe.

Apparently it's gunna be a pretty big deal.

And not just because it's a new Venture Brothers.

EDIT:

Trailer for the episode in question:

TzRvdWH3R_0

I HAVE to blow everything up! It's the only way to prove I'm not CRAZY!

Holy sh*t this is the first time i have seen that second trailer! I have been re watching the previous seasons lately because i knew it was coming back fairly soon man i'm stoked!

Edit

Best special and best episode of all time so much happened was definitely a proper ending for season 5.

Back by popular demand!

I should have the update on everything in a few days, I finally have the equipment to film it, but there's bunch to go over and some basic editing to do also.

I should have the update on everything in a few days, I finally have the equipment to film it, but there's bunch to go over and some basic editing to do also.

Take your time,Ross.We're all waiting for you. :thumbup:

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

If you need a normal sounding midwestern US voice actor, I'm willing to give it a shot.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.