Freeman's ASCII-fied Mind

Sign in to follow this  

Is it just me or is this really cool?

[align=center]I love Kate Upton. (and my girlfriend)[/align]

I'm sorry, I know how bumping threads is often frowned upon on forums, but I have no idea how to send PMs and I had to say thanks.

There's been many times where I was watching Ross Scott's Freeman's Mind, chuckling at the many misfortunes and pitfalls that the sharp-shooting, sharp-talking Freeman would find himself in, where I would think to myself "This is good, but you know what would make it better? ASCII."

I mean, don't get me wrong, the videos themselves are nearly flawless, but it was just missing that little touch. Ever since that fateful day on December 3, I've been watching. Waiting. Dreaming. Hoping for the time that, for so long, seemed an impossibility.

Technology has prevailed once more!

Unfortunately, I was sidetracked by school and was unable to see this until today. But you just made my day, no, my year.

EDIT: Just saw the PM button under the signatures! Very sorry.

this reminds me of Watch Dog's main menu with some of its distortion shit.....it looks kinda cool

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

I'm sorry, I know how bumping threads is often frowned upon on forums, but I have no idea how to send PMs and I had to say thanks.

We don't have a necro limit on this forum... We'd much rather have everything related in the same thread, (no matter how old it is) than have several threads about the same thing.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Pretty well done.

"I don't trust a man that doesn't have something strange going on about him, cause that means he's hiding it from you. If a man's wearing his pants on his head or if he says his words backwards from time to time, you know it's all laid out there for you. But if he's friendly to strangers and keeps his home spick-and-span, more often than not he's done something even his own ma couldn't forgive." -No-bark Noonan