Let us rebel against our fascist leaders of the US!

Sign in to follow this  

Only if we can get a good colony on another planet up and running... I know of ways we can take over and make sure that corruption stays away.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I'm sorry, but what does the non-english word 'ablige' mean?

CUT

You know, RPG, Mao Tse Tung said that the revolutions are not easy, peaceful acts. They require effort, courage, strategy and the guts to kill other people. And the other people may also be your friends.

But, hey, I'm not insinuating that you are a coward. Except for real crimes and injustices (if you commit crimes or you contribute to their perpetration, you are a criminal), I never judge other people from their choices of life. I'm not David Wong.

But there's another thing that you must know: also social changes are difficult. And cruel.

After the Second World War, in allied-occuppied Germany, a process of "removal of Nazism" was launched, the Entnazifizierung, which consisted mainly in two entities. The first was a law, the Befreiungsgesetz, which divided the Nazi militants in five categories. The second was a special court, the Spuchkammern, which, depending on the degree of militancy, could put people in prison, kick them out from public employments and prohibit them from doing any work that was not purely manual and dead-end.

This process hit about 2.7 million people in total, and practically every German had to certify his past. Approximately two million people ended up in the farms to rebuild German agriculture, following the sentencing.

Ok, you might ask: was it fair that a firefighter, member of the nazi party, lose the job despite having worked hard, saved lives and risked his own? Fair or not, it was considered necessary and useful, therefore made with the usual orderliness.

The process was active almost everywhere, except in the army, the navy and the air force. This because Truman, in 1948, given the growing Soviet power, decided to stop it and to arbitrarily declare "de-nazificated" some divisions of the SS. The rest of the work was done quite exhaustively.

When you want great changes in society, you must hit even hard working people that choose the wrong side. It is cruel, but necessary.

It's like disinfestations: you must kill the parasites and destroy their nests. You must destroy the menace, but also prevent its return.

It is said that the major problem of America is the 1%, the super rich people. Ok, fine. Now, let's apply the Befreiungsgesetz and the Spuchkammern to the American situation, after neutralizing the 1% (like in Nuremberg). We should:

-fire EVERYONE who works for their companies (no matter that they paid taxes, worked hard, have family);

-shut down thousands and thousands of careers;

-arrest every politician corrupted by the evil businessmen;

-investigate on the lives of whoever, at least, sympathized with neo-liberalists or corrupted politicians.

This is nonviolent violence.

Screw Occupy's bullcrap.

You know what? I would be totally in favor of it. Because it works: thank to denazification, nazism didn't come back (and the risk was great).

But let's get real, now.

If you hate your country, what can you do? My suggestion: move in another country where you hope to be more happy. Whatever the word "happiness" means for you. Period. Poland is not one of the first chosen countries for emigrants, but since Ross is more happy there, I can't say anything against his choice.

I think anyone who lives in the US, must and I mean MUST NOT VOTE FOR TRUMP!!!

THE MAN THINKS AUTISM IS A FUCKING EPIDEMIC LIKE DISEASE!!! I FOR ONE AM APPALLED BY HIM FOR EVEN GOING THAT FAR TO SAY SUCH THINGS!!

I would love to say you know what TRUMP!? I HAVE AUTISM AND I HAVE MORE HURDLES TO GO THROUGH THAN YOUR WASPY CUNTSWABBING MIND CAN HANDLE!!! YOU BIPOLAR FUCKNUT!!!

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

THE MAN THINKS AUTISM IS A FUCKING EPIDEMIC LIKE DISEASE!!! I FOR ONE AM APPALLED BY HIM FOR EVEN GOING THAT FAR TO SAY SUCH THINGS!!

I would love to say you know what TRUMP!? I HAVE AUTISM AND I HAVE MORE HURDLES TO GO THROUGH THAN YOUR WASPY CUNTSWABBING MIND CAN HANDLE!!! YOU BIPOLAR FUCKNUT!!!

And yet, he'd still end up being 1000x better than Obama.

I'm bored. What'd he do wrong?

They're not panties, so it's not embarrassing.

Id rather have obama in office or even Kanye West instead of Trump, the man has dug himself into a big hole, he has literally said things that will ruin him if he isnt elected president, and even if he is I know one thing, a Business man shouldnt be running for president, Mitt Romney anyone Remember SHITT ROMNEY AND NUKE GENGRICH?! those idiots I think deserved to be shot especially Mitt since he didnt pay no tax I personally if I was running the US, would make California its own City State, basically have it so California becomes Monaco, Texas gets to seperate from the US, the original 13 become one giant State with only one state capital remaining to be that capital for the rest of the 13, and would have it so part of Washington including the san juan islands become canadas problem, and Oregon and Washington become one state together and the rest of them can all go to hell, especially arkansas and arizona

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

I'm very glad you don't have a significant say in the way the country is run.

Point 1: "a Business man shouldnt be running for president". They said the same about actors, yet we've had one become one of the most respected presidents in recent history. (Reagan) Businessmen shouldn't be excluded in any way, nor should any other demographic. (excluding criminals currently serving time, those with a standing warrant, or those currently on probation)

Point 2: The states are separated in their current configuration for very good reasons. Initially, it was because only the people living in that area ratified a constitution that included an application to become part of the USA. Now, even among very similar states, there are significant variations in laws. (example: legalized marijuana laws) On top of that, you'd probly have mass uprising against any state consolidation.

Point 3: Kicking a state like Texas and/or California out of the Union will probly make the USA drop significantly in military strength, not to mention make just about everyone hate you. Texas contributes to approximately 40% of our national oil reserves, and about 20% of our armed forces. California houses over 60% of our naval forces. You would effectively cut close to 1/3 of our military by removing/alienating them. (which is quite a blow)

Point 4: Obama has done more in the past 7 years to harm this country than all other hostiles combined since the revolutionary war, why would you rather let him continue to destroy the country from within?

I'm very glad you don't have a significant say in the way the country is run.

Point 1: "a Business man shouldnt be running for president". They said the same about actors, yet we've had one become one of the most respected presidents in recent history. (Reagan) Businessmen shouldn't be excluded in any way, nor should any other demographic. (excluding criminals currently serving time, those with a standing warrant, or those currently on probation)

Point 2: The states are separated in their current configuration for very good reasons. Initially, it was because only the people living in that area ratified a constitution that included an application to become part of the USA. Now, even among very similar states, there are significant variations in laws. (example: legalized marijuana laws) On top of that, you'd probly have mass uprising against any state consolidation.

Point 3: Kicking a state like Texas and/or California out of the Union will probly make the USA drop significantly in military strength, not to mention make just about everyone hate you. Texas contributes to approximately 40% of our national oil reserves, and about 20% of our armed forces. California houses over 60% of our naval forces. You would effectively cut close to 1/3 of our military by removing/alienating them. (which is quite a blow)

Point 4: Obama has done more in the past 7 years to harm this country than all other hostiles combined since the revolutionary war, why would you rather let him continue to destroy the country from within?

Why would you let someone who has been so foul mouthedly racist and completely insensitive run the country? when you could let someone like Ron Paul run for office and you would see that the National Defense Authorization Act be destroyed since Congress had an emergency meeting to let that pass 3 years ago, and it plainly states that Obama (well the president at the time) can put the country into a full blown martial law like curfew, and could say I dont like you and have you sent to GitMo no jury no judge no nothing without any questions, it also says if you have enough food to survive for longer than a week you can be claimed to be a terrorist, and alot of other bullshit, its rediculous and by the time the election does show its ugly face I think if he was still alive I would vote for Hunter S Thompson if he was running for president, he would possibly do the same thing he did when he was running for Sherriff of Pitkin County, which was shave his hair right off so he could say shit like his long haired opponent and he had a crapton of wigs he would put on every 15 seconds too, he was nuts, but if he wasnt running I know if Mr Biafra was I would vote for him since I think we dont need a NeoNazi like Trump in office......

I got 4 words for that NeoNazi Nixon Loving Lunatic: NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!! PzHLPnGuVSQ

^Calm the fuck down man.

+1 (and I don't agree with Pest lightly)

Both your views are equally extreme, I hope you both recognize that.

I know I exaggerate a bit, but I do see things quite differently than most people due to people I know that have worked/do work with classified information on a daily basis, and share that info with me. Unfortunately I can't share their names, (or even specific details about the info I get) as that would result in serious negative repercussions for them. (this tends to make certain people on this forum foam at the mouth when I voice my views)

Both your views are equally extreme, I hope you both recognize that.

I know I exaggerate a bit, but I do see things quite differently than most people due to people I know that have worked/do work with classified information on a daily basis, and share that info with me. Unfortunately I can't share their names, (or even specific details about the info I get) as that would result in serious negative repercussions for them. (this tends to make certain people on this forum foam at the mouth when I voice my views)

...Sure ya do, bud.

Personally I think I can say I am pro tax hikes but if they are being made for the greater good of a country, I mean if they are to have it so we find out that the US wants to raise its taxes so the richer get poorer and the poorer get richer and that its also going to go into better transportation systems in every metropolitan area so it reaches basically the Bufu, Egypt areas of the US I would be all for that, I am completely against the Keystone XL pipeline, since if you think about it, the US currently gets most of its Oil from Canada but this oil wouldnt even be going to the US, it would be going out onto ships for exportation, same with the Northgate oil pipeline here in BC, thats going to be delivering oil to China and many other parts of Asia, you would think that Venezuela would play ball and give ya'll the necessary oil, but since they are completely psychotic about it, it wont happen anytime soon.

Basically the US will be severely screwed via the Keystone XL Pipeline if it was to go ahead, Canada would prosper to some degree but the US wouldnt, it would be as bad as shipping the thermal coal that is still being excavated in the us, to get shipped up through to Alaska through BC. I would rather see something like the Keystone XL pipeline be a pipedream that never happens and see someone who is pro tax on the filthy fucking rich and more lenient on the working man who still works day in and day out without really getting the taste of freedom the rich get....than see someone like Donald Trump in office, if you know of someone who is better than Trump, please by all means let me know, since if you wanna really rebel, join me in Jello Biafra's camp and listen to Jello Biafra & The Guantanamo School of Medicine, Dead Kennedys, Black Flag, FLAG, OFF!, HEALTH, METZ, and Wavves, aswell as Sid Vicious and The Ramones

Since the global economy is very interconnected, it'd probably be more realistic to be concerned about potential environmental damage if the Keystone Pipeline were to leak at some point along its span than to try to argue that shipping crude won't benefit us at least a little bit.

Trump really is the worst candidate right now. While I think the other Republicans have the wrong ideas about things, they at least understand some of how the world works (most of them totally ignorant on at least one favorite topic or another), where Trump doesn't seem to know anything about anything.

Sign in to follow this  

This website uses cookies, as do most websites since the 90s. By using this site, you consent to cookies. We have to say this or we get in trouble. Learn more.