ACCURSED FARMS 2015 ANNOUNCEMENTS VIDEO

Here is my shot at the photoshopping challenge 8-) :

He really looks good in that HEV suit!

Awesome man! That's why he doesn't wear a helmet, he cant fit his hair XD.

I like Tyrian...and stuff.

A bit random, but: The night before this video came out, I actually dreamed that the video came out. But then when I went to watch it robots started attacking my house and kidnapping me. I didn't think anything unusual about it. Dream logic!

It was probably civil protection. :crazy:

I like Tyrian...and stuff.

Hello Ross! I was watching the video and I got to the part about needing help in the video game industry... I was wondering if I would help you there. I am an interactive media & game development minor at Worcester Polytechnic Institute, and most of my professors have a big leg in the industry. Not only are they all incredibly friendly people, but the classes are small enough that they learn your face pretty well. I have had professors that worked for World of War Craft (Dean O'Donnell), Blizzard (if I am correct, Prof. Zizza and I believe Britt Snyder) and most importantly, my professor from earlier this year, Brian Moriarty, the creator and main developer of the Lucas Art game Loom, as well as many others (he has a friggin wikipedia page D: WHAT). Most of them aren't professors of practice, and are out of the gaming industry, so I don't know how much help it can be, but do you think talking to any of them might help out? I'll send you an email with the subject line of YO GAME STUFF MY HOME SLICE if you want to further the conversation in email (or feel free to respond to this in the forums).

Hello Ross! I was watching the video and I got to the part about needing help in the video game industry... I was wondering if I would help you there. I am an interactive media & game development minor at Worcester Polytechnic Institute, and most of my professors have a big leg in the industry. Not only are they all incredibly friendly people, but the classes are small enough that they learn your face pretty well. I have had professors that worked for World of War Craft (Dean O'Donnell), Blizzard (if I am correct, Prof. Zizza and I believe Britt Snyder) and most importantly, my professor from earlier this year, Brian Moriarty, the creator and main developer of the Lucas Art game Loom, as well as many others (he has a friggin wikipedia page D: WHAT). Most of them aren't professors of practice, and are out of the gaming industry, so I don't know how much help it can be, but do you think talking to any of them might help out? I'll send you an email with the subject line of YO GAME STUFF MY HOME SLICE if you want to further the conversation in email (or feel free to respond to this in the forums).

Loom? same loom that was referenced in first Monkey island game?

Jack O'Neill: "You know Teal'c, if we dont find a way out of this soon, im gonna lose it. Lose it... it means go crazy. nuts. insane. bonzo. no longer in possession of ones faculties. 3 fries short of a happy meal. WACKO!!!!!!!!"

yes! the exAct same one! He was my professor a few terms ago and he was crazy scary, in a good way. He would just casually mention in lectures about 'that time i worked with spielberg' or 'that time i met george lucas', and in a surprisingly humble way.

very very talented man, and one of the best professors at this school.

yes! the exAct same one! He was my professor a few terms ago and he was crazy scary, in a good way. He would just casually mention in lectures about 'that time i worked with spielberg' or 'that time i met george lucas', and in a surprisingly humble way.

very very talented man, and one of the best professors at this school.

Thats great! never played the game myself as i cannot find it anywhere these days, but from what i heard its good

Jack O'Neill: "You know Teal'c, if we dont find a way out of this soon, im gonna lose it. Lose it... it means go crazy. nuts. insane. bonzo. no longer in possession of ones faculties. 3 fries short of a happy meal. WACKO!!!!!!!!"

I'm not sure if anyone (beyond a handful of people) will care, but I have finished typing up the subtitles for this video. I've also finished syncing them. All that's left is to make sure that there's no weirdness with the formatting and I should have the subtitles up sometime in the next 24-36 hours. I'd have it up earlier than that but with sleep and work, it's probably not going to happen in the next 16-18 hours. Sorry.

Hope to have them up before a new Game Dungeon is released anyway. :)

I'm not sure if anyone (beyond a handful of people) will care, but I have finished typing up the subtitles for this video. I've also finished syncing them. All that's left is to make sure that there's no weirdness with the formatting and I should have the subtitles up sometime in the next 24-36 hours. I'd have it up earlier than that but with sleep and work, it's probably not going to happen in the next 16-18 hours. Sorry.

Hope to have them up before a new Game Dungeon is released anyway. :)

sweeet.........Kinda wish someone would do the Subs in english for the civil protection vids same with the one for Freeman across the uni...........but at least you do great on dem subs Dan

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

Now that I think about it, I wouldn't mind seeing Railroad Tycoon or the 3D Ultra 'series' of games on Game Dungeon. Railroad Tycoon isn't exactly unknown (it launched the tycoon genre), but the games themselves aren't exactly mainstream.

The 3D Ultra games, though, were developed by Dynamix (of Tribes, Betrayal at Krondor and Incredible Machine fame) and published by Sierra, who also happened to have bought Dynamix. They were basically "wacky 90's" versions of stuff like pinball, minigolf, and a few other things, and they were better than they sound. There was also a puzzle game late in the series that used trains called Lionel TrainTown, and it was not only quite good, but a part of my childhood and would probably be the best fit for Game Dungeon. I even posted about it on this forum a while back, and I think Ross listened to the music from it that I uploaded.

Alternatively, I think Pathways into Darkness, a Mac-exclusive 1993 FPS, would be a good choice.

I'm not sure if anyone (beyond a handful of people) will care, but I have finished typing up the subtitles for this video.

Well I'm definitely among this handful, so thanks a bunch.

Come the full moon, the bat flies whose boiling blood shall stem the tide.

I don't know Mr. Scott IRL but I have conversed with him over email. I type the subtitles because I'm an avid fan plus I'm one of the weird sort that loves to write up subtitles. When I was really young, I would try to type up subtitles for already captioned works. I have vivid memories of subtitling Disney's The Lion King until I got caught doing so because the VHS tape got worn out by my constant rewinding and playing to loop the video. I got to the Hakuna Matata song before I was stopped. ;)

I don't know Mr. Scott IRL but I have conversed with him over email. I type the subtitles because I'm an avid fan plus I'm one of the weird sort that loves to write up subtitles. When I was really young, I would try to type up subtitles for already captioned works. I have vivid memories of subtitling Disney's The Lion King until I got caught doing so because the VHS tape got worn out by my constant rewinding and playing to loop the video. I got to the Hakuna Matata song before I was stopped. ;)

That's a great reply to read Daniel :D But as far as I know Riley Hawk was banned from the forum. So don't bother with him. ;)

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

That's a great reply to read Daniel :D But as far as I know Riley Hawk was banned from the forum. So don't bother with him. ;)

I'd say that it's good for anyone to read! :D I didn't ask the question but I found that interesting. So it's fine. X3

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

as far as I know Riley Hawk was banned from the forum.

That explains the many threads he started, disappearing the next day! There were definite inconsistencies about him too, I was suspicious right off the bat.

EDIT: Just checked, he was online yesterday, so either he was banned yesterday or he's got some explaining to do.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

For Patreon prizes, I’ve seen the channel Weird Video Games do this: for x$, people can you send you a word or maybe a sentence that you add to your videos, and then you credit them for that word/ sentence, either when you say it or at the end of your video. Alternatively, people could send you 300+$ (A lot of money) and suggest a game, and you would then do a short, 5-10 minute Freemans mind ish segment of that game, or even a short 10 minute Game Dungeon on it if it was a short game. 

Just some ideas I had.