Game Dungeon - Czech subtitles

Sign in to follow this  

Hello,

I decided to make subtitles and since danielsangeo already made english subtitles, I based mine of his (It would take me weeks without them, so thanks!). I started with Tyrian (it's the shortest episode and one of my favorites), and I'll be adding other episodes. They're in .srt format and Ross's rules compliant, so they could be uploaded to YouTube, I think.

DOWNLOAD:

Tyrian

Note: All links go to my Dropbox, through bit.ly for shortening and download statistics

Note 2: I noticed that the original subtitles have sometimes weird timing and times may overlap each other. YouTube somehow eliminates this from the view, but in players it causes subtitles to be stacked for a split second. I didn't edit the timing, except one line.

I can't speak the Czech language (in the immortal words of Bruce Willis: "I only speak two languages: English and bad English.") but I see some similar words such as "grafických snobech" for "graphics snobs". And the subs seem right on target.

Thank you very much! I'll add this to my compendium now! :D

I'm not sure why the original subs have weird timing sometimes and not others. Maybe because the software I use to time things out doesn't provide any buffer space between each line, I don't know. Apologies if that's a problem for anyone. :(

Thanks! Is it going to be available on YouTube, too? :D

About the timing, it's not really a problem for me and YouTube forces only one subtitle to be shown at a time and the previous one must finish before the next can be shown. It works fine there and since most of the people watch the show on YouTube, it's okay.

I don't know how other players handle it, but I use VLC and I didn't find any settings about this matter, only time shift of every subtitle, visual stuff and encoding.

Adding to YouTube isn't my department. HLPrincess takes care of that...but I gave her a workload to handle so it might take some time. :)

Czech subs already added! It's constantly funny how I can understand at least 50% of Czech language ;)

(Daniel, I forgot to tell you I already added all the missing subtitles you sent on the list ;))

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^