ROSS'S TOP 25 MOST ANTICIPATED GAMES

Seems to have solved it (Malwarebytes found a couple of critters). Interestingly AVG said the website was unsafe, even though I was on the Wiki page, not the website itself.
It's simple - Binky's AVG is Protestant so' date=' obviously, it marks a Catholic event as a threat... :P [/quote']

I think they've reached a peace treaty xD

In Ireland, I still think that those that are Catholic and Protestant still fight (Orange for the protestants, and Green for the Catholics, White represents the peace between them) but I still think they fight, I know I fight with myself since I'm Irish, Scottish, English and Welsh so I have a reason to fight with myself

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

Guys, you're realy going offtopic here... Please come back to the original topic ;)

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

The Disappearance of Ethan Hawke (or whatever it was) looks nice, but is more of a demo or an "interactive novella" in vein of Going Home than an actual game. There isn't much gameplay and every object that can be interacted with, HAS to be interacted with to finish the game, so it becomes a frustrating pixel hunt. Definitely not worth the 19.95 they are asking for it at the moment.

About the Ukrainian campaing for the riot simulator.

There is an rpg concept already out there :)

7045926.jpg

The Disappearance of Ethan Hawke (or whatever it was) looks nice, but is more of a demo or an "interactive novella" in vein of Going Home than an actual game. There isn't much gameplay and every object that can be interacted with, HAS to be interacted with to finish the game, so it becomes a frustrating pixel hunt. Definitely not worth the 19.95 they are asking for it at the moment.
I like your title better.

Yeah, yeah, this is a post of "Ross-you-have-forgot-this-game-in-your-list" type (and if there's a proper thread for this post, please tell me), but I think that this upcoming game would really interest Ross.

I'm talking about "The Town of Light".

It seems a game like "Dear Esther" or "Gone Home", but with a difference: it is set in an ACTUAL place, the infamous Volterra's Asylum, now closed. And the background events are based on real events and statements.

http://www.thetownoflight.com/

There's a thread right here :)viewtopic.php?f=21&t=5959

I'm not entirely sure how often Ross checks it though. Also pretty likely he's already got a decent list to work through. No harm in suggesting stuff though!

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR