Half Life 2: Update

Sign in to follow this  

Not seen anyone mention it, and haven't seen Ross mention it either.

Hadn't even heard of it before today until i saw someone follow it on Steam.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/290930

It's basically a graphics mod for HL2 that isn't blatantly obtrusive.

What's it got to do with AF? It says Ross provided commentary for the game (along with some other YouTube people). Seems pretty decent, and it comes out tomorrow.

Shame i'd never heard of it before today.

I guess we can say this is the 2nd closest thing we can get to Freeman's Mind in HL2 (next to Freeman's Mind Across The Universe), or perhaps an interactive version of Ross's Game Dungeon. Will like to hear what will Ross say about HL2 and the changes made in the graphics.

Not seen anyone mention it, and haven't seen Ross mention it either.

Maybe Ross will announce it on the day of the launch.

Welp, now what?

Just watched the video for this when I got home. Listening to the commentary should prove interesting. I would imagine Ross Scott will do some sort of announcement regarding his involvement when it releases tomorrow.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

21 hours until release, and Ross has commented on it.

I will be getting this mod.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I try to leave a gap of two posts between my replies, but I need to say: Ross is taking a break from Freeman's Mind to do other projects. If he does FM2, it will be after maybe two or three years. But you also have to consider the feature-length movie he is planning. I wouldn't be surprised if FM2 happens after the movie. We're talking easily 2020 by the time this happens.

I'd love FM2 to drop tomorrow, I'm sure most of us would. But this is the way Ross is doing it. He knows what he's doing.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

...taking a break from Freeman:s Mind to do other projects.

Ross would get sick and tired if FM was all he worked on for years and years. Let him do his movie first!

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

He has to make the movie! HE HAS TO MAKE THE MOVIE!

Riley you dont understand that if he doesnt, hes going to lose his mind and it wont come back so try and remember this:

He has to make the movie! HE HAS TO MAKE THE MOVIE! HE HAS TO MAKE THE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!------------------

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."