ROSS'S GAME DUNGEON: SUPER CULT TYCOON

the Children Of The Ross

I call heresy! The only true followers are the Children of the Scott! Grab the pitchforks! Expunge the heretics!

What's the matter with you people, all venerating Ross Scott as if he was the deity? Everyone knows he's but the humble prophet and bringer of pixelated and vector graphic truth! Repent ye sinners and adhere to the Rossy Messengers!

The cult is already fragmenting! Matriarch have mercy on us all!

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

On a side note I've been wondering what the name of all the fans that are here and follow the yt channel are called, I mean even if it is something cool maybe we should start making it now follow the cult theme, with Accursed Farm Enthusiasts or something. Someone, if people feel like it will probs come up with a better name then I have anyway.

Awesome video! I would love to play the game with your changes, Ross, sounds like very complicated fun!

About the blur, I always like pictures with that effect, and for the video was kind of neat! But maybe if one is playing it could get annoying

Keep 'em coming, Ross! Excelent as usual

Ross has finally ascended to Encyclopedia Dramatica i got a chuckle from reading his page

The compared it to Airplane!, which is about as great a compliment as could ever be given IMO.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Yeah, honestly, it's a rather simple-looking game. Like, had they made a cult sim back in the 90's, it probably would have had a lot of detail and ways to go about things.

''My name is ROSS SCOTT OF HE INTERGALACTIC HOUSE OF PANCAKES ORDERING YOU TO BOW!!

YES! IT WORKED!''

I can see that happening while ross weares one of those robes and holds a staff like a wizard king.

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

''My name is ROSS SCOTT OF HE INTERGALACTIC HOUSE OF PANCAKES ORDERING YOU TO BOW!!

YES! IT WORKED!''

I can see that happening while ross weares one of those robes and holds a staff like a wizard king.

:shock::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

I'd be the only one standing in the back laughing my ass off... :lol:

I'd still be there, helping out. 8-)

So, hypothetically, if The intergalactic house of pancakes was a cult in existence *cough*, what would go on there? I somehow don't think pancakes are all we could expect.

Retired Forum Moderator

So, hypothetically, if The intergalactic house of pancakes was a cult in existence *cough*, what would go on there? I somehow don't think pancakes are all we could expect.

Well, I guess they'd have pancakes instead of Kool Aid.

Welp, now what?

Well, I guess they'd have pancakes instead of Kool Aid.

No, that'd be orange juice... The pancakes are the holy food. ;)