Blogging and Vlogging! (For everyone!)

Sign in to follow this  

Here, you can post your vlogs and blogs (or... read other people's vlogs and blogs!)

:3 Communication is fun, and I didn't want to flood the General Chat with discussion about vlogs, so here it is. X3

I shall start!

(Note, this isn't the place for you to rant or discuss topics, this is just PURELY the place where you talk about your life and what's been happening. X3)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Q4ccZUdg98

I am nervous as FUDGEBALLS in this. X3 I don't usually record myself. Like... ever. Not even on my phone which I take with me everywhere. I am not a normal teenager that constantly takes photos of themselves. I won't lie, I am so shy in this video. But I'm being me! :D I'm using my normal sense of humour, accent and stories. This is purely me, just a little shy. :P You can tell by my constant twitching.

Video length: 11:20

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Nice voice, the layout's pretty good. Once you have something to talk about, it should be pretty good :)

I made a vlog a couple of weeks ago. It's embarrassing as feck, but I said I'd make one, so I couldn't not :P It was a pain to make - I had a panic attack and had to call my sister to get me to calm down. Talking to a camera by myself in silence doesn't work for me. Still, I eventually got it done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4C9X1R7oUg

----

In a much more comfortable zone, I have a music blog. I haven't updated it in a about a year, due to disorganisation and Uni work. But I plan to come back to it - I've a lot I want to write. http://tibzreviewsmusic.blogspot.co.uk/

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

XD Nice Binky. Gave me a few good laughs. My advice: If you're gonna have music, try to not have music with lyrics when you're talking. :3 The music is nice but it can be hard to hear someone when another person is trying to talk over you. XP I love your sense of humour though.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Yeah, I made the music really quiet for that reason. If I make another one, I'll keep lyrics out :) Cheers for liking it. :D I've about 30 videos I plan on making this year - cover videos of various basslines. Trying to keep away from too many obvious ones, but here's one I made earlier (two years ago!) with a lower standard than I intend. Will be redone in the future, with better recording equipment!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r3-8Sy4zNw

Very nice! :D Makes me want to record some of my piano songs with like, proper MIDI cable hooked up and all. X3

-------

Definitely worth a shot :D I've a MIDI-to-USB cable from a couple of years ago, twas very temperamental. Though that's probably because it was real cheap. Then again the instruments I was using probably hadn't been built with computers in mind.

I got this from a while ago. :3 Not sure if I've already posted it here or not. X3 This is me playing without the MIDI hooked up, so you can hear my fingers smashing against the keyboard. XD This is an oooold song. From the first piano tutorial book I'd ever gotten, aaaall the way back in Grade 4. What... 6-7 years ago? X3 I remember I was barely able to play this song, it was difficult. But now I can play it + the duet. XD I'm playing 3 different lines in one. Hooray! I've improved so much, it's incredible.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzAV8CDkuPvbTldNTUJyM1F2RVU/view?usp=sharing

-------

I will make a video and post it here... Right after the procrastinator's assembly tomorrow...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I forgot my tumblr URL since I abandoned it long ago, I suppose I'll make a new one and post it here later.

the name's riley

I'm sorry it took me a while to finally get around to watching this. X3

I can relate to the multiple takes. XD

I love your voice. You're like my older friend. X3

Nice cards too! I'm sorttaaaa a fan of card games. I've tried MotG but...

it's something I'd need to be committed to to really do it right. X3 And I don't have time for that.

Overall, good job!

-------

You know, until I watched it before posting it, I didn't realize just exactly how I looked or sounded... I'm pretty awesome aren't I. ;):lol:

You really don't have to be 'committed' to it to be good at it, that's what custom printing is for. Just find an image for them, or request it from me, and then print them. Just remember, that apart from basic land cards, you can have a maximum of 4 identically named cards per deck, and you can only have 1 Legendary of each name on the battlefield at any given time. (just go to the MtG thread in the Gaming subforum, and I can even give you a starter deck to print out)

Not a vlog, but writing down stuff as a sort of blog is nice. XD Besides, I like it when people care, even though they have every right not to. I'd use Tumblr or something, but Accursed Farms has about 75% of my friends. :I

Anyway. Let's see. Stuff, stuff, stuff.

I'm sick! Have you ever felt so annoyed cause your nose was both runny and stuffy at the same time? Gah. Also, did you know, it's my birthday next month! 21st of May, Sweet Sixteen. X3 Lovely. My BF gave me an early birthday present; Watch_Dogs, which I am addicted to at the current moment.

As for creative stuff... I've been heavily caught up in work and school lately. No time to do a big project. I really want to make some more music, but I have my Fan-Fiction writing deadline to meet. X3 I should finally be done with it by tomorrow though. :3

What else... I guess I can complain about me not gaining weight. X3 I uh... Have literally spent $70 a week on food. I feel so bad for it. XD Such a horrible spender. But the worst thing is, I've only gained 2 kg's. I had gained like... 4 but I magically lost half of it. :I Ugh. My body hates me. At least I have a good self-esteem.

Oh yeah, I've been making stuff in my Minecraft! On my BF's server, I'm making a giant map that you'll be able to do all sorts of mini-games on. :3 Including parkour! It's only like... 1/12 done and I've already spent so much time on it. XD I'm starting off with making a parkour-able track. You jump from roof to roof, through the church, over the graves, across the river, onto the boat and onto the lamp posts, up the chimney, bounce onto the castle, scales the stairs, leap to the edges aaand that's all I got so far. X3

And not related to MC but still my creations, look at what I've almost finished modeling! My beautiful sexy spaceship. XP I still have materials to go but I've been working on all the graphical errors in it which takes a bit of troubleshooting.

Sorry the pics are all mixed. X3 Damn Imgur. http://m.imgur.com/a/1UkAi#

Anyway, that's all for now! What should I do for my upcoming vlog? :o

-------

Also, did you know, it's my birthday next month! 21st of May, Sweet Sixteen.

11 years and 11 days younger than me... Happy b-day in advance!

:D Hooray! Thank you!

-------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7Rhkcs9_Xw (part 1)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hd0Bb1C89J0 (part 2)

1 hour of me doing what I do normally for the heck of it.

- Holy crap. How many tools do you have!? I have like... one screwdriver and that's it. XD

- Nice looking laptop.

- I've taken apart my netbook and Alienware laptop before. X3 The most annoying part was putting it back together.

- I never really have the patience to be able to do this. X3 I'm also always afraid of breaking it.

Meanwhile, I have a new pet bird! :D A Consure Parrot!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBajZJTPRxw

X3 Atm, she's on my shoulder eating an apple chunk. Seriously though, just yesterday she was SO unsure of me. And now, SHE WON'T GET OFF. XD

All good now. My mother helped get her off. X3 Really though, yesterday... I would hold my hand out to pet her and she'd back off, turn her back to me. Now, she'll happily hop up onto my fingers, even fly up onto my shoulder! :D

-------