ROSS'S GAME DUNGEON: WOLFENSTEIN

We've found wats and wats of cute wabbits! ^^ :lol: and we ate them! :mrgreen:

What about wobbits? and hobbits?

Jack O'Neill: "You know Teal'c, if we dont find a way out of this soon, im gonna lose it. Lose it... it means go crazy. nuts. insane. bonzo. no longer in possession of ones faculties. 3 fries short of a happy meal. WACKO!!!!!!!!"

We've found wats and wats of cute wabbits! ^^ :lol: and we ate them! :mrgreen:

What about wobbits? and hobbits?

Wabbits were very tasty, I don't want to eat hobbits though.

Alright, Meelis, I think it's time to close this offtopic ;)

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

German accents, ey?

I remember serving a customer once. I didn't realize they had a German accent until at LEAST a minute later. Not a really obnoxious accent, but something you EVENTUALLY pick up and go; "Hey! You're from Germany!"

Maybe this game would have better dialogue if it aimed for this sort of scenario. X3

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

The "That man is a spy!" almost sounds like the Spy from Team Fortress 2. I had to look through a soundboard to check if it was part of the April Fool jokes.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

German accents, ey?

I remember serving a customer once. I didn't realize they had a German accent until at LEAST a minute later. Not a really obnoxious accent, but something you EVENTUALLY pick up and go; "Hey! You're from Germany!"

Maybe this game would have better dialogue if it aimed for this sort of scenario. X3

There's this new restaurant where I live that's ran by a family from Germany. If it weren't for the food, you wouldn't realize the accent is German.

Technically, if this game wanted to be really cheap, I'm sure that some Pennsylvanian Dutch would lend a hand. People who grew up in places with PA Dutch seem to have the perfect accent to me: Not too foreign, but certainly different. Check out the guy on the right for what I mean:

wjr2CexQ5V4

Yeah, turn on all the mushrooms; I don't care about the power bill.

I burst out laughing when I heard one of the "German" guys at 13:23 say "Vat in ze vorld cud ze nazis be bilting at ze church?"

I love German stereotypes!

Haha, I should've wrote the subtitles in that kind of over-the-top manner. :lol:

German accents, ey?

There's this new restaurant where I live that's ran by a family from Germany. If it weren't for the food, you wouldn't realize the accent is German.

Technically, if this game wanted to be really cheap, I'm sure that some Pennsylvanian Dutch would lend a hand. People who grew up in places with PA Dutch seem to have the perfect accent to me: Not too foreign, but certainly different. Check out the guy on the right for what I mean:

wjr2CexQ5V4

Problem with that is most people who speak that way are Amish and good luck getting them to do anything that involves electricity lol

Back by popular demand!

I'm waiting for the next spicy morsel from Ross's kitchen to be cooked up.

Ross, if you're still around the Baltic sea sometime around late July i'll be in the area a few weeks.

A lot of games are like that for me; not really bad in any way, but too generic to really hold my interest. My solution, if I still want to finish them, is generally just to play them while listening to a podcast in the background or something. But that's only when I'm not going to listen to that podcast for something else later. I actually have this very game sitting on my shelf, and still haven't played it. I was thinking about doing that this week, but this video says it's really bland, which has somehow made me even less interested than I was before.

Anyway. Nice episode.

No, please, not a cooking game!

The less you want it, the more I want it.

Ah. Ah ah... -___-

Hey, where is Ross? Has he been kidnapped by some polish new-nazi gang?

EDIT:It was a really bad taste joke! I apologize to Ross and Magda. It won't happen again.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

No, please, not a cooking game!

The less you want it, the more I want it.

Ah. Ah ah... -___-

Hey, where is Ross? Has he been kidnapped by some polish new-nazi gang?

a Polish Neo-Nazi gang wut? but yeah im gettin concerned here too.....hes been gone for a few weeks

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

I've recently spoken to Magda concerning some subtitles. I haven't seen anything in her posts to suggest anything bad has happened.

I believe that Ross has taken a much needed break before ramping back up again. Let's have patience, folks. :)

well I know I am very patient Daniel, I can mention how long I waited to get my hands on what I wanted for a very long time

it involves me HAILING THE KING BABY!!!!

and lets not get into a debacle about that game since its off topic, but if Ross did a review of DNF I would laugh my fucking ass off.........*Plays Duke Nukem Theme from Duke Nukem Forever while driving very fast down a lonely road*

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

It was certainly interesting to see you do a (fairly) recent 3D game Ross; you still brought a unique perspective to it and I enjoyed the review. I also quite liked this game despite its various flaws.

Could I recommend Dark Void, as a game you might like and/or would make a good review? It's a really quirky shooter with some arcade flight sim sections. It's a mix of innovative and beautiful sections alongside half-finished areas and half-baked ideas. I suspect it would provide a lot of material for this kind of review; also unlike DNF etc, it is pretty obscure yet strangely charming and thus deserves to be in the Game Dungeon. :)