Share your feelings!

:3 Basically just a thread where you can state how you feel. XP I've always been bothered that I went to the 'what are you doing right now' thread to post if I was happy and why. So this is the thread to fix all your emotional problems! XD

This is not the vent place though. X3 If you're angry, go to the vent place. We are discriminatory against angry people here. XD

I'll start!

I'm feeling wonderful because I've been so productive and it's only just the start of my 2 week holiday! Hooray! :D

EDIT: With an avatar and faces like that, Binky REALLY needs to express his feelings in this place. XP Jokes for days.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

I've been feeling a variety of feelings lately. Sadly, most of them have been pretty negative on the feelings spectrum. Then again, I'm a constant worrier, anxious and rather paranoid (what if telepathy exists and I'm transmitting my whirlwind of thoughts to everyone on the Metro?).

But...on the bright side, I had a smashing gig last night, which included a band photoshoot. I'm heading home for a week on Monday, and I'm bustling with anticipation to get stuck into all the things I need to do (A source of anxiety, but I know it'll be rather fun once the ball is rolling). So, a mixed bag.

----

I'm also game for you telling me to act out certain moods from my avatar :P

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

----

I'm also game for you telling me to act out certain moods from my avatar :P

Seductive, naughty and touchy. X3

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

I've been feeling a variety of feelings lately. Sadly, most of them have been pretty negative on the feelings spectrum.

I have the same mixture of feelings as well during the past two weeks. Mostly jealousy and anger. I managed to cool down a bit, just by taking a break from Facebook last night. As a result of my "exile" from Facebook, I feel free as a bird! :D (Escape from Facebook maybe?) I even managed to get my guitar playing close to shape now for a start. Right now, I wanna see how far I can go without Facebook. I wanna see if I can stay away for a week or a month. Heck, I might even quit altogether and shift to Google Plus!

Welp, now what?

So, this thread is the opposite of Vent, or a Vent for happiness! :D Shall we call it a Radiant thread, perhaps?

Jeb, your happiness is infectious! :D I did not intend to feel happy when I woke up this morning but now I can't help it :lol:

Regards

I'm in a pretty good mood myself. My long messy room is finally clean and organized, my favorite artists have been streaming a lot these past few days and I've been generally just getting my daily life under control.

Retired Forum Moderator

Jeb, your happiness is infectious! :D I did not intend to feel happy when I woke up this morning but now I can't help it :lol:

I'll agree with Vapy here. I haven't smiled this much for weeks now. Jeb, you're a real joy to be with! :)

Welp, now what?

Family trying to force me to go to church for Easter, despite the fact that I've made it abundantly clear I don't get anything out of it. Not only that, but they expect me to dress nicely. My justification for not doing so: "If I'm going to church I'm going to at least make it look like I need Jesus"

Regardless, I'm going with this hardcore American flag t-shirt so I can really be in the spirit of a bible belt Easter.

'Murica

the name's riley

"If I'm going to church I'm going to at least make it look like I need Jesus"

This is my favorite quote today.

Retired Forum Moderator

I feel pretty good for now.Altough i've been feeling a bit negative and depressed the last couple of weeks i'm better now.

Also,you're a pretty fun guy,Binky! :D

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

:D I'm so glad I'm the being the light for some of you guys. My step mum told me that the place just seemed more fun when I was around. Makes me feel good!

Currently feeling: Really smart and happy!

Playing Town of Salem, and I was a Veteran. :3 Which means at night, I can choose to be on alert or not (I have only 3 alerts). When I'm on alert, I kill anyone who enters my house. So... I played a little trick. >:3 The Jailor executed a mafia. And I go; "I knew he was mafia!" Tricking the mafia into thinking I was the jailor, the role that could ruin all of the mafia. But oh were they wrong. ;3 One step into my house and BLAM. BLEW THEIR FREAKING HEADS OFF. And that is how I won. :3

Second game was me as the mafia. It was just me, my consort (who can distract people at night), an unknown townie and a transporter. Transporters are very dangerous. They transport people (duh). So I could try to kill him, but he would transport himself with me, so I end up killing myself. X3 So what did I do? I told my consort to distract the transporter so he couldn't transport, then I STABBED THE HELPLESS TRANSPORTER TO PIECES.

HAHAHA!! MWAHAHAHA!! :twisted:

I AM MOTHEREFFING GREAT!

X7mMgKr.png

i think i need help

EDIT: I just realized. I'm so happily evil right now cause it's my time of the month. Haha, fudge me.

-------

Currently feeling tired and table-flipping cranky. But strangely enough, starting to become happy and euphoric.

Why? Projects that have been weighing me down for some time are starting to approach the completion stage and soon I can start getting stuff off my plate and might be able to actually enjoy a video game again before more projects come! :D

I'm feeling tired, yet SO HAPPY now. I got to go biking full time again, 1st time in years. I managed to go to 2 cities in an hour. Not bad! :D

Welp, now what?

I'm travelling home to the Isle Of Arran right now. I'm currently on a train at Polmont. It feels so GOOD to be back in Scotland. The various accents make me feel at home. I love it.

This week is going to be a challenge, because I'm a near-chronic procrastinator - which is what screwed up my Semester 1 submissions in January. BUT, I have made a timetable of what I need to do while I'm on Arran, and I must stick to it at all costs, because I've two months left of Uni and have a lot of work to do!

Seductive, naughty and touchy. X3

Seductive:

*deep voice* I'm on a long, gently trembling train to spend a week in a lush double bed and work very hard...

Naughty:

I'm bailing on my house that I promised my housemates I'd clean (but didn't) for a week with my parents, where I won't need to have any responsibilities. Heeheehee!

Touchy:

I'm going home, ok? Now leave me alone! Shut up!

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

XD That's so wonderful Binky.

'trembling' 'very hard' XP I love it.

I'm feeling great! Eating Easter chocolate. :3 Feeling productive. I wish I had the motivation to clean up though. X3 I've been feeling so lazy. And I love it but hate it at the same time. XD Dammit life.

-------

Feeling: Insane. (it's not likely to change over any length of time)

I like sleep, I like it a lot. Why does my body hate reaching it when it so clearly wants and needs it? It's not like I fight to stay awake... Sometimes I have to fight to sleep. (usually if it's been more than 24 hours since I last slept) It's frustrating not being able to sleep.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

BTG, How do you even manage that? Have you tried counting sheep? XP To make me sleep, I lie down, cuddle a pillow, and think of a fictional scenario that I enjoy thinking about.

Feeling: Love all over again. Not sexual. And not a crush. Just a mutual respect and longing for one another to be safe. <3 Aww. This is nice.

-------

think of a fictional scenario that I enjoy thinking about.

Finally someone else who does this when trying to sleep. I have to be careful though, if I think of the wrong things I usually end up pacing my room in excitement or trying to write it down, etc. My imagination has no breaks and it needs to stop sometimes.

Slightly annoyed right now. 242 games in my steam library and not one of them i want to play. >:|

Retired Forum Moderator

:D Yay! We can relate! Most people think about their past, or stuff that's already happened. XP That's boring! Night time is the time where I can really let my imagination shine. I could dream of dragons, a heroic tale, a date between two lovers. I can dream of a conflict, and the resolution! Usually it's so effective at getting me to sleep that I never finish the story though. XD It's usually; "There was two dragons in a far away land, on top of a mountain." And then BAM, I go to sleep, and the next night I have to recount and figure out where I was up to. Oopsies.

-------