Share your feelings!

I've learned more about astronomy from Kerbal Space Program in 3 days than I have from class in 3 weeks, and this is a game where days last 6 hours each and the home planet's orbital velocity is less than 1/10 that of Earth's.

the name's riley

<3 Aww. This is nice.

Careful, Jeb - you are wearing your heart on your sleeve!

Oh, well, I suppose it's only fair I should start wearing mine in the same place... :oops::D

Regards

Oh I can't help myself, Vappy. XP

Guess you're going to have to fit in too. :P

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Guess you're going to have to fit in too. :P

Think that will be a tight squeeze? :lol:

Regards

XP Of course not. Plenty of space! Why would I mind when you're in it with me? :P What a silly question.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

And I'm willing to share my heart. <3 You can have a piece- oh wait. You already stole it. XP Never mind.

-------

You already stole it.

And you know what? I don't plan to give it back :P

Regards

Buuut Vaaapeeee. That's a criminal offense. >W< Fine. You can have it as long as you look after it.

-------

You can have it as long as you look after it.

Ah, thanks! Won't let it out of my sight, I promise! :D

Regards

Good. X3 Don't let it get cold. Hypothermia is thing. :P Not when you're around though, hottie. B) Pick up lines for days. XD I'm sorry.

-------

This page has left my feelings mixed. :P

Currently in a good mood. Favorite artist is streaming right now.

Retired Forum Moderator

Don't let it get cold. Hypothermia is thing.

I'll wear it right next to mine, then :P

This page has left my feelings mixed.

Were they shaken or stirred, Sir? :lol:

Regards

XDD I'm sorry Rarity. I think we're finally done flirting. XP I don't know what you'd call it.

-------

Allow me to rehash an old meme:

Still a better love story than-EUGH I CAN'T BRING MYSELF TO SAY IT.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Oh Binky. :P It's been replaced by "Still a better love story than 50 shades of grey." Cause, Twilight is better than the fan fiction. XP

Besides, so many guys here are either funny, cute or handsome. :P I've got a label for each and every one of you. Mwahaha.

But... I have the better words reserved for Vappy. :P

-------

Something about today feels wrong. I don't feel good at all and it's that kinda feeling like it'd only get worse if I tried to interact with anyone else.

Guess I'll just stay at home and wait it out. :S

Retired Forum Moderator

:( I'm sorry Rarity. Is our flirt making you hurt? (XP I should stop)

Do you need a pat on the back?

You don't have to tell us what's wrong, we'll still give you hugs or whatever. XP

I'll make you a cake!

-------

No, it's nothing here. In fact, I don't know what it is. It's the kinda day where simply stepping outside to do anything gave me so many bad vibes I was hurrying to get back inside.

I get days like this sometimes and I never know what the cause of them is. I suspect there is no actual cause.

Retired Forum Moderator

No, it's nothing here. In fact, I don't know what it is. It's the kinda day where simply stepping outside to do anything gave me so many bad vibes I was hurrying to get back inside.

I get days like this sometimes and I never know what the cause of them is. I suspect there is no actual cause.

There's always a cause... It's better to listen to those vibes when they're that strong than it is to try and ignore them. Usually you avoid major problems when you do.

OT: Feeling stressed for no apparent reason.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.