Share your feelings!

After about 3 days of coughing up stuff I didn't think was humanly possible to cough up, I think (and hope) my throat is no longer trying to kill itself. My main problem now is sinuses. Sinuses and grades. This is a particularly bad mix as not only do I have a lot of work due very soon, there's also a slight possibility I may sneeze on it and have to redo the whole thing.

This isn't exactly related, but I also just discovered that my favorite ghost pepper salsa is amazing cooked in to a grilled cheese sandwich.

Here's to hoping I don't fail everything.

the name's riley

Wouldn't eating really spicy stuff make your sinuses worse? XP I mean, that's based upon my personal experience. I also don't like spicy food in general though so. I hope you get better though! And remember, if you think you're about to cough up your heart, try to momentarily strangle yourself to stop your organ from travelling up your throat. :3

Trust me. I'm a doctor.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Feeling fantastic. I experimented with my breakfast today and it turned out so much better than I thought. Gonna have to do this more.

Retired Forum Moderator

Experimenting with food is always awesome. Because even if you fail, it's a hilarious mess :mrgreen:

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Until the moment mom sees the kitchen, then it's time to duck and cover before she explodes with rage...

I feel kinda relieved. I got to have a chat with my crush after a while. I think it went down okay, judging from how I feel like a weight was lifted off my head after I said "good night" to her. 'M hoping to chat with her more often before I can finally get to say "The Words" to her... *knocks on wood*

Welp, now what?

Kinda miffed because pressing the "3" button on this thread is impossible on mobile and my right nostril is totally useless. Regardless, I'm sitting in advisory listening to gorillaz and making myself feel better by turning this thread in to my personal blog as always. Still dreading French which is coming in only two minutes, it's not difficult, just horribly boring.

the name's riley

Aww... AP is in love. That's cute! XP I know what that feels like. I hope your plans to 'woo' her goes accordingly. :D Make sure to tell us how it goes.

This forum is filled with so much love. X3

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

An amazing feeling is after being cold for 20 minutes, scrambling into a really warm bed, under the blanket, snuggled up between blankets. You guess such warm flurries in your body. >W< I'd imagine this is what it feels like to be cuddled.

-------

I'd imagine this is what it feels like to be cuddled.

Damn, that's the saddest thing to read! D:

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

I'd imagine this is what it feels like to be cuddled.

Damn, that's the saddest thing to read! D:

I apologize. XD The closest thing to a romantic interaction I've had is holding hands. And that was a weird relationship. I wouldn't even call it a relationship. X3 He was then one that decided to take my hand.

-------

...does hugging pillows help? >W< I'm so lonely. I have pillows reserved for people that I want to hug, but I can't. This obviously includes my boyfriend. Also, since my parents have been away for like... 5 days now, this is the most I've been without any physical contact. I think... I had a hand shake a few days ago. XD That's about it. I have my dog, but that's way different. I wish I could invite you all to my place. X3 We'll have a big party. We'll play a game where you have to guess the right card. And if you get it right, you get a hug from me. If you get it wrong, you still get a hug anyway. XD

-------

This forum is filled with so much love. X3

rqTvN_jddaM

...does hugging pillows help? >W< I'm so lonely. I have pillows reserved for people that I want to hug, but I can't. This obviously includes my boyfriend. Also, since my parents have been away for like... 5 days now, this is the most I've been without any physical contact. I think... I had a hand shake a few days ago. XD That's about it. I have my dog, but that's way different. I wish I could invite you all to my place. X3 We'll have a big party. We'll play a game where you have to guess the right card. And if you get it right, you get a hug from me. If you get it wrong, you still get a hug anyway. XD

As long as we get to play Rail Baron afterwards. ;)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

XD Why so much damn hate? Goodness me.

Meanwhile, I found something that's related to the forum, and my emotions!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WY7xIxkUA4

3:33.

Replace 'dying' with 'leaving', and replace 'guys' with 'friends'.

It was just such a random popup in my head. Like; "Hey! Ross Scott flashback. Why?"

-------

XD Why so much damn hate? Goodness me.

Whatever you do, don't go digging into the forum war we had a few years back... It was caused by excessive spam of images and quotes (and people, including me, that were vocally opposed to it) from a show aimed at the pre-teen female demographic, and resulted in some bans, (including one for me) and the restriction of the show to it's own specific thread in the FFA section and a few avatars.

It still brings up unpleasant memories and emotions. puking.gif

Goodness. o.O Sounds like a legit war. XD You die, you get banned. But then you sometimes get resurrected so it's not all 100% relatable to real life.

-------

That 'war' was fun until it actually turned into a real fight and every side did and said stupid things, causing even Ross to say a few things about it (though it was Nagisa who eventually pulled the plug) And like a good compromise, everyone was left unhappy.

There was even scheming going on in PM's and Steam chats. It's all quite silly in retrospect.

Retired Forum Moderator

And yet, it still brings up feelings of hate, and general unpleasantness that are difficult to control. Fortunately we have moved past that stage of the forum, and no longer use our extensive knowledge of verbal and visual combat for harm.