Share your feelings!

Not everyone is a misanthropic edgelord

Tell that to the internet. :D

I'm not saying I started the fire. But I most certain poured gasoline on it.

pEMTfXv.jpg

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

"Good things don't always come to those who wait."

I'm starting to believe this is true day after day.

Now I feel like I want to hate fate for shitting on my life even more.

THIS.IS.FUCKING.BULLSHIT.

BULL.SHIT.

......What the fucking hell are you waiting for? Kill me already.

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

"Good things don't always come to those who wait."

I'm starting to believe this is true day after day.

Now I feel like I want to hate fate for shitting on my life even more.

THIS.IS.FUCKING.BULLSHIT.

BULL.SHIT.

......What the fucking hell are you waiting for? Kill me already.

Sometimes you gotta make the good things happen yourself. Buy yourself some ice-cream, that's always nice.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

814e9b3f08.png

i need to lie down

icon_lol.gif This is breathtaking...

Does anybody mind if I wade in seriously on this for a moment? Whilst a feminist reading of the latter point about the evolving habits of assigning gender to non-human things is interesting (let me emphasize, not inherently good or bad), what on earth is the first point supposed to be? You might be able to reasonably argue that geopolitical history has resulted in placing certain demographics (often poor, often a result of racial or national diaspora and displacement, etc) into environments less ideal to settlement, less conducive to human industry, perhaps even more prone to natural disruption and instability. Am I being too optimistic if I forward the suggestion that this melodyinn character was aiming for this general point but had difficulty articulating it? Or was he/she emphatically arguing that a cabal evil white wizards redirect hurricanes to places with higher non-white populations? I'm not so much angry as I am utterly bewildered by the latter implication.

Am I an evil white wizard? Is everything I've ever sought to understand about history, racial politics and geography up until now all been in vain? Am I a hurricane?

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa

Too tired to think straight, too motivated to sleep. Halp.

Eat everything in your house. Just keep doing it and don't think about the consequences.

:3

in dying whispers -

Shuntarō Tanikawa

This year has been exhausting me. The 1st few months this year has been very hectic, like a rollercoaster ride for my emotional and mental health, what with my thesis, and struggling to keep myself from failing. I have never been this close to a nervous breakdown before. Things were settling down by March though, and I had a great summer, doing some photography, jamming with my friends, trying out a new hobby etc. This went swell 'til July after hearing news that my cousin suddenly died from hepatitis. Since then, there's that slight emotional pall at home, it's mostly evaporating now, but I feel like just a mention of him would darken the mood again. Now i'm near the end of my semester, I don't feel like I did much to save my grades. As usual, i'm going to be a failure.... and I'm tired. Emotionally, mentally and physically tired, I just don't wanna give a damn for anyone anymore. I just want to dig a hole and sleep in it, or be locked in a bedroom like a prison and sleep forever.

It's been a while since i've been active here in AF, not counting the occasional times i'd drop by. What with school, home, and other crap. I must have a lot of stuff happening here, except for Game Dungeon.

Welp, now what?

Conflicted, confused, and doubting

So I saw my crush for the first time in a month. Had a last minute decision to go to a party, was an hour late. Over all it was meh. Crush showed up with in the last 20 minutes. She said hi, I hugged her, side hug, for like a second. My fault for not holding on, it was completely one sided. Stupid me. On the plus side, she looked at me, and it felt like she was smiling. We made, snd contained, eye contact. It was too dark to tell if she really was smiling. She asked how I was doing, if I was working, where at, and my hours (I swear none of my friends remember). I wanted to continue the conversation, but nothing came to mind. It felt like she was waiting for me to ask her a question. When nothing came, the conversation kinda just dropped, and she kinda moved on.

Doesn't help that my social skills suck big hairy saggy donkey balls.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Somewhat distraught and worried

Learned that my grandma fell and hit her back on the chair, hard. She is somewhat better now, though, but I am currently hoping it won't get worse. I'm just glad it wasn't a worst case scenario

A.K.A. UberCatSR

Favorite game: Quake 1.

--------

Glad my weeks over. Work is an absolute ballache at the moment.

in dying whispers -

Shuntarō Tanikawa

If only my real life would go as well as my online life, that would be great. Just got very high position in one very popular site (excluding social media sites (youtube & FB), probably 2nd-biggest website i regularly visit) & am admin in many places. Funny thing is im not even trying and im not spending hours on those sites, maybe 5 minute in 1 site max. Also, im about to become IT tech for over-european youth organisation (fun thing is, they cant pay, but hey, at least i can keep my skills fresh while i look for job, plus it'll look good in CV, plus new contacts, which is nice).

Meanwhile i spend hours every day trying to find a job, so far most success i have is being called to job interviews. I guess its something, but its friking annoying.

So yeah, im happy but annoyed at same time. Im good at managing web enviroments and im happy doing it, but all that doesnt mean squat if i cant find a job that actually pays.

Jack O'Neill: "You know Teal'c, if we dont find a way out of this soon, im gonna lose it. Lose it... it means go crazy. nuts. insane. bonzo. no longer in possession of ones faculties. 3 fries short of a happy meal. WACKO!!!!!!!!"

1st time I felt really happy in quiet a while. Just finished my semester without a single fail. 1st time that happened in a while. This was a stark contrast to my shitty performance last school year. I celebrated last night by getting tipsy for the 1st time.

Welp, now what?

W-V0M7y6YuE

I HAVE LITERALLY NEVER LAUGHED SO HARD AT ANYTHING IN MY LIFE

WHY DID THIS STUPID FUCKING VIDEO MAKE ME LAUGH SO HARD

the name's riley