Share your feelings!

Ecstatic, I just finished my first raw gameplay recording. It was surprisingly good for my first try. The video quality was there but I had my gaming mouse at the highest DPI setting so the video looked like I was on cocaine the whole time. The main problem was the video was 2 mins long and took up 2 gbs. So I need to balance quality and storage space. I have a feeling I'm making my videos higher quality than they need to be. Still I'm so excited for the future.

Get OBS

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Get OBS

I am using OBS, I followed this tutorial down below to the letter. I have an FX 8320 CPU, an R9 280, 16 GBs of RAM and a 128 GB SSD solely dedicated to recording as per BTGBullseye's recommendation.

7VsFEa52vF4

I'm not saying I started the fire. But I most certain poured gasoline on it.

OBS Master race. XD

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

I get some pretty good recordings from OBS but the file sizes are never all that big. O_o Then again I only ever record like a minute long stuff at most.

OT: Pretty crummy. My long dormant depression is beginning to resurface and I need to figure out the source fast. Feeling dead in the water in regards to jobs doesn't help but losing contact with a lot of people doesn't either. I have a lot of people to apologize to for going so long without talking...

Actually the whole issue with my friends lately has been a huge source of stress.

Retired Forum Moderator

Tired, but I still feel pretty okay. Finishing a shift at work is the one routine in my life that never gets old. I think the "stress-the-fuck-out-about-the-incompetence-of-my-colleagues-and-humanity-in-general" part of my brain was beaten up and left for dead by the prepersonal ruminant slug part of my brain.

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa

@Rarity: I know how you feel, mate. There's this one mate I haven't talked to in ages but I can't bring myself to talk to them again because of how many times we just kinda stop talking. :\

@SelfSurprise: XD Oh dear. But hey, at least every day you can look forward to getting home and getting paid.

OT: Kinda mixed... I keep forgetting the majority of my school mates are Christians, a lot more than me. Randomly the whole Trump presidency topic came up and one friend mentioned that Trump was not supportive over abortion. They were talking about it so fucking casually though. It was like; "Oh he's against abortion? That's good at least." And then shortly afterwards; "He has no plans to change/abolish the gay marriage rights though. Shame right?"

"Yeah, it's a shame."

;-; All my feelings just kinda got thrown out the window and I couldn't really talk for the rest of that call. I was just brooding. XD My friends aren't okay with gays... damn. Better start hiding my affections for other ladies then. Oh joyous. Reminds me of the time I was talking about my characters for my comic series, including one of my characters who was Pansexual. They were very... harsh... "Why would you make it a pansexual? What's the point?"

"That's stupid. Why don't you make it just a normal character?"

I CAN'T MAKE IT A 'NORMAL' CHARACTER! He's a kinky over-sexual dragon who flirts with humans cause... XD it's fun. So damn interesting to make characters who vary in so many different ways, and sexuality is included. Man, fuck the haters. I'm doing whatever I want.

200.gif#11

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Reminds me of the time I was talking about my characters for my comic series, including one of my characters who was Pansexual. They were very... harsh... "Why would you make it a pansexual? What's the point?"

"That's stupid. Why don't you make it just a normal character?"

I CAN'T MAKE IT A 'NORMAL' CHARACTER! He's a kinky over-sexual dragon who flirts with humans cause... XD it's fun. So damn interesting to make characters who vary in so many different ways, and sexuality is included.

This is why only a handful of my friends that live in Russia or CIS countries know some of the details about my characters. Because you all probably know how it is with Russia nowadays

A.K.A. UberCatSR

Favorite game: Quake 1.

--------

@Jeb - ignore the "friends" who are not close to you, but tell those who are important to you, privately, that you have a different view on it. They must know that at least they have to keep their bigotry in check in your presence. I'm sure they will do it. Maybe even knowing that you have another opinion will lead them to questioning their own entranched views...

Regards

Don't listen to the haters,Jeb. You're being yourself and that's what makes you awesome. :)

OT:Feeling tired,but okay. Got some uni projects to do in the next few weeks and I'm gonna move to a new house next month.

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

Ecstatic, you know all those things you want to do but thought you couldn't possibly do them all? Well I'm doing all the things I want and it's turned out great so far.

I was such a bitter grumpy old man. What happened to me? :lol:

I'm not saying I started the fire. But I most certain poured gasoline on it.

The trouble is - then you come down with a hangover and everything feels 3 times as awful.

Don't drink when you feel really bad. Drink to celebrate but not to drown your sorrows, man...

Regards

Ecstatic, you know all those things you want to do but thought you couldn't possibly do them all? Well I'm doing all the things I want and it's turned out great so far.

I was such a bitter grumpy old man. What happened to me? :lol:

Maybe it's that forum you joined?

Wait... MAYBE YOU WERE REPLACED AND YOU ARE ACTUALLY AN ALIEN WITH HELIO'S MEMORIES

A.K.A. UberCatSR

--------

I, SEE, EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me guess, you had 20 energy drinks, 100 cups of coffee, and 500 pixie sticks?

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Let me guess, you had 20 energy drinks, 100 cups of coffee, and 500 pixie sticks?

I thought just forty cups of coffee were plenty enough ._.

A.K.A. UberCatSR

--------

It only took me a bottle of strong black coffee and Mt. Dew to get that kind of effect.

Welp, now what?