Share your feelings!

I think there's a thread somewhere for sharing your ZA plans, but I'll post mine here since we are already on the secondary topic...

First, I already have a sidearm, (Ruger SR40c) and 290 rounds of ammo. (250x Remington UMC 180gr 990FPS FMJ, 40x COR®BON 135gr 1325FPS JHP) As well, I have a pair of bows and plenty of arrows.

Second, I live less than half a mile away from a gun store whose owners have already said that in a ZA or if someone invades the country, I should go there and get stocked up. (they have everything, aven AR500 plates)

Third, after getting loaded with ammo, weapons, and gear, I take a long walk up to one of the car dealerships and swipe a pickup/SUV. (this is a temporary vehicle) Drive to one of the many welding shops around here, grab a generator and some flux-core welding equipment, and then head to the nearest RV store. (about 15 miles away) Swipe the largest RV I can find, load it with the welding supplies and food/drink, and then set out to my holdout location.

Holdout location: 42°50'58.00"N 97°28'54.23"W. Gavin's Point Dam. Easy to secure against almost anything that can't fly or shoot, and can produce all the electricity I would ever need. 30 minute drive to get some ammo reloading and weaponsmithing equipment, and anything I can't find in the nearby small towns. (plenty of fishing from that dam, so I won't need much in the way of food or water)

If we end up in a ZA, and you can get over to there, do. I'm happy to share my holdout location with people I can get along with.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

OT: Feeling bored, yet not... I don't really have an emotional state right now, I guess.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

My plan for a ZA will be to stock some weapons 1st. I know a relative who works in a gun workshop, I could get a sidearm or two and there should be a lot of ammo there. Next i'd find an abandoned yet liveable warehouse. The cargo i may find there could make for a good barricade assuming I can find something like a crane or forklift to move them. Along the way, I'll stock up on weapons, gear, food, and find some people i can get along with (around 5-12 will do.) This should be enough for a month or two. There would be a hunting twice a week where 4 members will go out and try to scrounge for food, gear, and weapons. We could recruit people should resources be more than sustainable.

EDIT: I have a copy of Max Brooks' Zombie Survival Guide. It could come in handy as well.

OT: I somehow feel elated today. I finally told my crush what i feel for her. She told me she wants to focus on her studies first, and she doesn't have anything against me.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Welp, now what?

OT: I somehow feel elated today. I finally told my crush what i feel for her. She told she wants to focus on her studies first, and she doesn't have anything against me.

EVERYBODY DO THE CLAP

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

688.gif

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

:D That's so awesome AP! I'm so happy for you! Try to not feel impatient though about her studies. :3 Things will get more awesome. Just you wait!

Also, X3 All of you talk about the nearby gunstores and guns you already have. XD The nearest gun store is a 3 hour drive from here. Australia is a nice peaceful place. We don't need no weapons. X3 We've got the scorching heat to melt the zombies. As well as the frosty snowy cold mountains to freeze them. It's great.

Feeling: Slightly tense. I'm going to be late to work tomorrow cause I can't get there in time. :S I really need to get the proper times sorted out.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

I just hope what she said is true, her school is so far from where i'm studying.

Try not to think about it too much. :3 Just see where it takes you. For now, just be happy you weren't rejected. :lol:

Ugh. Like some poor guys. :(

And don't worry. X3 The distance won't matter. I guess it's easier said than done though so. XP I should just shut up.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Stay in contact, be as good friends as you always have been. Don't make a giant issue of it. If your feelings still hold when she's more ready for something, who knows :)

Also, in ZA, I'd probably get a Hazmat suit and use a knife/sword (my family owns a machete). Mainly because procuring firearms in Britain isn't that much of a 'thing' (as far as I know).

EDIT (forgot OT): Feeling pretty dece'. Had a good band practice, got a new song down which sounds awesome, playing a gig on Friday. And my essay, due on the 20th (next week), has been moved to the 18th May. Gives me more time, but not an excuse for slacking!

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Feeling tired, but content... Printing off my own Magic cards for pennies is therapeutic when I see the 15-card boosters going for $5 each.

Sick and a mix between genuinely happy and miserable. Miserable because sick but genuinely happy because my donations to an artist and friend helped him keep his house.

Retired Forum Moderator

Lazy... Since I did a Vblog, made a bunch of MtG cards, and did the dishes, I feel like my productivity for the day is spent.

Feeling giddy. I bought some new thermal paste, cleaned off the old and put on the new and took an entire can of compressed air to the tower.

Where my CPU was idling at close to 70C sometimes, it's now less than half that (32C at last check).

I always feel happy after fixing up my computer. X3 Went giddy when my laptop decided to run better after I cleaned all the dust out of the poor thing.

Feeling: Strange but well! Call me the Spider Herder. >:3

A poor spider was out in the hallway at school and I had to quickly herd it to safety with my umbrella before the wave of school kids came running to their classes. I saved the wittle spider. :3

-------

Well my day was effectively ruined. I didn't need to see someone get shot after an April Fools joke gone bad.

Who the fuck puts this shit online? Who the fuck even wants to see it?

Retired Forum Moderator

After weight the pros and cons of this multiple times, I still don't know how I feel about it.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

I think it's a great idea. Mod developers can now make some money off of their content where they got 0 before on top of not needing to pay fee's for licensing and fee's for hosting. The amount of money they net from that would be roughly the same either way except now they don't have to risk losing invested money if it doesn't pan out.

Retired Forum Moderator

I think it's a great idea. Mod developers can now make some money off of their content where they got 0 before on top of not needing to pay fee's for licensing and fee's for hosting. The amount of money they net from that would be roughly the same either way except now they don't have to risk losing invested money if it doesn't pan out.

They only get 25% of the money, Valve and Bethesda gets the rest.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

25% is an infinitely higher scaled increase when the previous was nothing at all. You gotta remember that when marketing actual products you have a number of fee's you have to pay for a number of different things so in the end you're still making roughly the same amount of money off the product. Maybe a little higher percentage for content you make on a licensed engine but this is all content made on free software, being hosted on a companies platform, all costs required to do so covered by that company.

And in the end it's all optional. If the developer wants to make some money off it, well then now they can. It's not as much as a full title but it's more than the 0 they got before.

Retired Forum Moderator

@Danielsangeo

:D

Snake lick!

>

This made it all worse. Why is the img thing not working? WHY IS THIS WEBSITE STILL BROKEN!?

OT: Feeling sort of pissed. My Minecraft just decided to suddenly not let me log in. MC isn't down. I've logged on to the site. But my game, I can't. >:(

I reinstalled the game, downloaded a new launcher, completely wiped the files. Nothing freaking works. I don't get it. It was working a few days ago! And now it won't let me freaking log in.

EDIT: Tried turning off the firewall. Still didn't work. Tried migrating my account. Didn't work.

-------