Share your feelings!

Feeling tired... Have a grand total of 1 hour of sleep...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Very good mood. I finally got to visit a black hole in Elite: Dangerous and was able to make it back to civilization.

0E287A83451C34ABFE24DB50897D5B66A599633D

CFDF59EC211DAA50B0CCE230E911E9C1175C03BA

Retired Forum Moderator

Still tired, except now it's a headache caused by lack of sleep. (that means the dangerous warning about 'imminent death' if I don't get some sleep tonight)

Feeling very liberated.

Uni is done. 18 years of education, over and done with.

Now what?

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Now, go actually learn stuff... lol

OT: Feeling like I should feel tired, but ain't.

:D Well done Binky! I'm so proud of you!

Everyone give a round of applause for Binky. X3

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Why would someone want to drink off of you? I'd rather the drinks were in mugs, cups, glasses, or snifters.

Congratulations Binky!

Anywho, for some reason completely foreign to me and I can't remember why, I ended up clicking links on Facebook.

Long story short, I'm tired, and have a massive headache.

I think I'm gonna go to sleep.

Retired Forum Moderator

Cheers everyone! :D Although, this morning my body decided to celebrate with a kidney stone. I think it's passed now, but cor blimey, haven't had that kind of pain since...last time it happened in 2013. Cheers, kidneys >:(

What kind of links were these, Rarity? Was it like Wikipedia where you keep clicking on links until 5 hours have passed?

Why would someone want to drink off of you? I'd rather the drinks were in mugs, cups, glasses, or snifters.

What i mean is i'd treat him a beer or any drink, if ever we'd meet.

Welp, now what?

I understood that... I just like randomly responding as if everything said was litteral.

You almost got me there.

OT: feeling bummed that school's starting in 24 days. One bright side about June is it's my birthday, good day to think of my own mortality I guess.

Welp, now what?

OT: feeling bummed that school's starting in 24 days. One bright side about June is it's my birthday, good day to think of my own mortality I guess.

Meanwhile I have mid-term exams. >w<

Currently feeling: A little sick. :( And I have a full day of classes so my choice is to either suffer through them and probably not get better. Or skip out, get better, catch up tomorrow. Probably the latter. I got study lines tomorrow. It's fine.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Satisfied and content.

I finally got my night/day cycle code working 100%. Been working towards that for almost 2 weeks now. Constantly rewriting code and writing out math formulas. Whew.

Retired Forum Moderator

(Before I begin, this is going to be a long post, and yeah, it could work in the vent thread, but I'm putting it here, don't like it? Sue me*)

Hate. I hate Square for insane challenges for both FF10 (HD/International version) and KH2 Final Mix. I hate that I'm torturing myself. I'm trying to complete Jiminy's Journal in KH2:FM (kh2.5) All the tasks needed to do so. Fuck Square. 100%ing some, if not many-all of Square's games (that they developed, not published) is a huge pain in the ass, and it should die in a fire meant for all things unholiest of unholy. What do I mean? Well, let's start off easy, shall we?

First, things to note:

1.) Not counting maxing out the game's timer for any of these games

2.) Not counting maxing out gil (money)

3.) Not counting maxing out every item/armor/weapon/etc. (99 of everything, minus limited items).

4.) Not counting the main story (obviously)

5.) Not counting anything else I may put on later on, cause there may or may not be too much, or things unique per game, etc.

Anywho, onto the easiest game to 100%:

FF7:

* Do all Fort Condor battles

* Defeat Emerald, Ruby, and Ultima Weapon

* Get at least 1 gold chocobo (or all stalls with gold chocobos)

* Get the 4(?) super materia

Not bad, not bad at all.

Now, let's add a challenge, like to 100%, you need to do a side quest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vYMDCuS_lA, which btw, makes 100% speed running the game impossible. That, and get a certain weapon, that can be found near the end of the game, in under 12 hours.

Oh, that game, btw, is Final Fantasy 9.

Shall we move onto FF10 now? Alright. Luckily, there's no item/weapon that's completely missable if you get towards the end, in under 12 hours. However, there's plenty of 'fuck you!!!!!!!!', controller/tv breakages, 'gaaaaaaame!', table flips, rage quits, and (my personal favorite) 'that's it, I'm done with this. Done. Nope, no more, I am never touching that game again *2 months later...*' moments with the side quests. Oh, and there's even more for the international/hd version. For example, to get one of the ultimate weapon's sigils (to full upgrade it), you need to dodge 200 lightning bolts in a row, without going into battle (that's where No Encounter comes into play), and the game will pick up any cheating, and screw you over. Oh and there's no indicator at all once you've hit 200, so you have to count each one. Oh, and then there's the final true ultimate super boss (hd/international version only) that could take 1 hour to beat.

Oh in ff12 (don't get me started on 100% the game, if you thought getting an ultimate weapon in under 12 hours was bad enough, you don't want to know how horrible it is in 12) that final true ultimate super boss, could take you about 2-3 hours to beat. Don't believe me? here's a video as proof:

LcanwmA0C8I

*Well, don't actually, knowing 'muricans**, some might actually try to, anywho, just really don't, I don't have the money, and the only lawyer I know is my aunt, even then I don't think she would defend me for free.

**Living in America, I have every right to make fun of our country

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Grumpy and annoyed. I've had an extremely consistently sore throat for 4 days now. If it wasn't for the fact that otherwise I feel fine I'd say I'm getting sick.

Retired Forum Moderator

D: Sorry to hear that Rarity, I hope you feel better soon. You should go see the doctor if it's REALLY getting to you.

Currently feeling: Really damn good. I just ordered a pedal and coupler for my piano. Which meeaaans... I'll be able to fully play my piano again!! Once it's arrived anyway. X3 And when it does, this means I can make videos of me playing the piano! And I'll have a sustain pedal. A sustaaain peedaaaaal. It's so glorious, I need to cry. I cannot wait for this thing to arrive!!

-------

Feeling pretty dece'.

Went to the Quayside with my drummer bandmate, where had a gander in the drum centre. Bought me a pair of Vic Firth 5A sticks to see how I get on with something lighter, and checked out Remo's 'SilentStroke' heads. Crazy stuff.

Afterwards went back to mine and had a PS2 sesh with Pizza. Good times.