Share your feelings!

D: I hope you get better soon Binky.

Currently feeling: confused. X3 For my school project, I need to make a machinima. I chose Minecraft cause it's like... the easiest. But I think I'm going to need one more voice actor for it. So far I have my boyfriend, me and my sister, and that's as far as my physical relationship ties go. XD

Does anyone wanna be a voice actor? It's only 3 lines. X3 As long as you can act annoyed, it's perfect. My voice is too sweet to act annoyed. And my boyfriend's NEVER mad. My sister is too young to sound threatening. So yeah, anyone?

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

I'm sure it's not terrible. :P But accents are fine. I have an Australian accent, boyfriend has an American accent. X3 Accents all round!

I'll probably check mic quality and what people's voices actually sound like via a Skype or Google+ call. Preferably Skype, easier to use IMO.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

If you want me to audition, I'm available. (I don't have Skype, but I've had Google+ since its early beta phases)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I have Skype.Name's Pavel Stoykov.(Avatar is the Mark of Khorne).I can change my accent to American.But I don't have a mic.

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

D: I hope you get better soon Binky.

Currently feeling: confused. X3 For my school project, I need to make a machinima. I chose Minecraft cause it's like... the easiest. But I think I'm going to need one more voice actor for it. So far I have my boyfriend, me and my sister, and that's as far as my physical relationship ties go. XD

Does anyone wanna be a voice actor? It's only 3 lines. X3 As long as you can act annoyed, it's perfect. My voice is too sweet to act annoyed. And my boyfriend's NEVER mad. My sister is too young to sound threatening. So yeah, anyone?

Yea, I'll audition too. What are the lines? Skype name is willwatchtonsofvideo by the way.

OT: So, a few weeks ago the Battalion lost a soldier due to a motorcycle accident. yesterday the memorial service was held. Now, death is a very real aspect of what i do, and i thought i was prepared for it when i enlisted. but i wasn't. during the service they played the piano version of linkin park's "in the end" where i first began to feel barbed wire around my heart. after which people began to say what a great soldier PFC Lopez was, and that's when tears began to fall. I mean, this kid was 23, had a real chance at being a leader. no one had a negative thing to say about him. i heard from his commanding officer, his warrant officer, his squad leader, and his best friend. but towards the end, when the chaplin(military religious officer) began Benediction(as i walk from the shadow to the valley of death) i was a mess. because after that, his squad leader began role call:

PFC Marcus!

Here Sergeant!

PV2 Harris!

Here sergeant!

PFC Lopez!

-silence-

PFC Dan Lopez!

-silence-

PFC Dan Gregory Lopez!

then the 21 Gun Salute went off and taps began to play. and i was fighting not to audibly cry. It was one of the saddest moments of my life. I don't remember if i ever met him. but hearing what kind of person he was, seeing the command team saluting his picture with the M16 and the helmet on it, then seeing his father break down while saluting his son. I just couldn't handle it. It's been more than a day since then, and I feel better than I did in a long time. I guess all I needed was a good break down. I mean soldiers have a stigma with showing emotion like anger or sadness. that shit has been building since the beginning of basic. I'm happy it's finally released.

4fmPWa7gL8k

In a pretty darn good mood. It's amazing what listening to upbeat music does for me.

Retired Forum Moderator

I don't know how to feel after spending the majority of my day doing nothing productive, while doing productive things.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Well I'm now living in my mate's hoose for the next 9 days. I'm already liking it much more than the house I just moved out of. Next week, studio time and graduation. Despite still being rather phlegm-y, feeling pretty chipper.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Random internalized spike of stress but otherwise fine. If my past experiences are any indication it's because I haven't actually worked on much in terms of personal projects in several weeks.

Retired Forum Moderator

Feeling a little drained, but still pretty good.

We've got just about everything for our new EP recorded bar vocals, and it's sounding LUSH.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Feeling busy makes me feel good for some reason. X3 Distracts me from the stuff I don't want to see sometimes. I can just do my own stuff, without a care in the world~!

-------

Feeling bored, lonely and cold. All because of the typhoon here, I couldn't go out of the house for four days.

Welp, now what?

I'm feeling kinda tired, this week hasn't been that great when it comes to sleeping and trying to fix sleep schedule really sucks.

Feeling bored, lonely and cold. All because of the typhoon here, I couldn't go out of the house for four days.

Oh my god, are you alright? D:

Oh my god, are you alright? D:

Don't worry, I'm doing alright. Weather's improving some, albeit very windy. Further than that, everything's alright now

Welp, now what?

So I get the house to myself for 9 days, with a 9 day supply of pizza and Dr. Pepper as life support. I think this is gonna be a good week.

the name's riley