Share your feelings!

So I get the house to myself for 9 days, with a 9 day supply of pizza and Dr. Pepper as life support. I think this is gonna be a good week.

That sounds glorious. X3 I am so jealous. I love it when I have the house to myself.

Currently feeling: Tired after my walk, but productive. Gonna waste all my productive wants by playing TF2. XP

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

I wish I could enjoy having the house to myself but I get antsy when I can't talk to people in person for extended periods of time and the family is often a good candidate for just that. I may be introverted but i still need social contact.

Anywho, I feel... off. Been drinking so much tea lately that when I have coffee now it messes with my system. I don't like shaky hands.

Retired Forum Moderator

I wish I could enjoy having the house to myself but I get antsy when I can't talk to people in person for extended periods of time and the family is often a good candidate for just that. I may be introverted but i still need social contact.

I could go months without seeing or speaking to another person, and not notice... Possibly because my brain is weird. Make that probably. Wait, make that definitely.

Anywho, I feel... off. Been drinking so much tea lately that when I have coffee now it messes with my system. I don't like shaky hands.

Not getting enough caffeine in the coffee then. (theres a lot more in tea)

OT: Feeling sore... Been working all day. (volunteer work at the local cat shelter, the cats give me hugs)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Speaking of caffeine, I think i may have a bit too many right now.

I'm really wishing i can talk to someone as well, but I have a social skill of a rock

Welp, now what?

That's why you're here... Most of us couldn't give two shits about social skill.

Interestingly, I have tons of skill in that department, and can talk your ear off, but I just don't like to without first knowing what kind of person you are. (the internet is a great barrier to prevent any awkwardness)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I feel the same most of the time. :(

Right now,I feel INCREDIBLE. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: My bro just gifted me Dawn Of War-Master Collection.I actually cried a bit.

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

Not sure where you heard that but tea does not have more caffeine than coffee. One of the biggest reasons I stopped drinking coffee in the first place was due to my doctor recommending I severely reduce my caffeine intake because of how the caffeine's stimulation interacts with my ADHD meds' stimulation (ADD meds are an amphetamine, a stimulant). They suggested tea because of the significantly lower concentration of caffeine. I only had some that day because I wasn't taking my meds and thought it wouldn't be that bad, but discovered how intolerant I've become to caffeine lately. Aside from that I don't need google to figure out how much worse the heart palpitations are with coffee than with tea. :P

ANYWHO,

I feel pretty good. I'm making steady progress in Expert Terraria and should have Plantera beaten by the end of today.

caffeine.png.ab5160f3704c563352392429f5605a04.png

Retired Forum Moderator

Interestingly, I have tons of skill in that department, and can talk your ear off, but I just don't like to without first knowing what kind of person you are. (the internet is a great barrier to prevent any awkwardness)

Sadly, I don't think i know what kind of person am I exactly, which is a hard one for me.

OT: Feeling okay right now. I managed to get my old DualShock 3 to work on the Mac. Now checking if I can map the controls on PCSX 1 & 2

Welp, now what?

It's been a decent weekend. Graduated University, played a really good gig as part of a fundraiser, saw my parents, sister and her partner, now watching the Wimbledon final.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

No clue where you got that, the whole reason I drink tea instead of coffee is because the amount of caffeine in coffee nauseates me.

the name's riley

It's been a decent weekend. Graduated University, played a really good gig as part of a fundraiser, saw my parents, sister and her partner, now watching the Wimbledon final.

Congrats on the graduation, mate!

OT: Feeling a tad stressed. I'm in the bus on my way to school, and I think I'm gonna be late.

Welp, now what?

Feeling like my insides are not inside. @_@

Blurghh... why meeee.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Feeling like my insides are not inside. @_@

Blurghh... why meeee.

You know those 0.25$ ramen meals that are spice flavored? And you know how some people drain the water in favor of mixing the flavoring in directly to the noodles?

Never mix the two. Same feels.

Tired and can't sleep again. I think they need to fire whichever cosmic space-fish thought insomnia was a good idea for a disorder.

Retired Forum Moderator

:( Aw. Hope you get some sleep soon Rarity.

OT: Currently feeling very happy; hanging out with the people I love and cherish. :D The kind of people that'll make me smile just from them being here. Nyaw.

-------

Feeling alreet. Good to be back up north in Scotland. I'm also feeling pretty restless, as I have SO MUCH planned to do over the next two months, and I vow to get most of it done before I move back down to Newcastle (Also need to look for a job and a place to live, but y'know :P )

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Haha! I have succeeded at my driver knowledge test. I'm now an official L1 driver. Hehe! Getting all giddy over it. X3

-------