Share your feelings!

I fell weirdly good considering I'm still having that black screen crashing problem with my desktop.

I feel good because even though there's a slim chance I may need to replace my GPU, through sheer olympic persistence and like 100+ google searches, I've finally identified the nature of the problem. Technical garbage ahead:

I was able to hunt down some dump files that clued me in that it was video related but then I stumbled across a folder in my Windows folder named LiveKernelReports. Considering the only event log the computer gave to me when it crashed was the Kernel-Power error for forced shutdown, I clicked it just for the hell of it. Inside that folder was another called WATCHDOG.

And inside WATCHDOG was a goldmine of dump files each dated to when the black screen crashes occurred. I had to find a program to read the dump files but once I did I started noticing that while the initial cause of the crash was different every time, they all had the same error code: 0x00000117. Looking up the code it most commonly relates to a bluescreen crash from faulty drivers.

On top of that, a random tip from one site to "check windows solutions" brought my attention to 10 logged crashes all labeled "video hardware error" once again branded with the Bug code 117.

Long story short, Master Chief is fucking with my computer.

Silver lining: because this computer has such a well hidden problem I've learned a lot just trying to fix it.

Retired Forum Moderator

Feeling exhausted... It's 3:30 AM, and I have to completely restore my phone so I can use it today.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Tired and annoyed... but at least I can relax, now that I'm back home.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Resting after a early morning workout.I plan to do this almost every day,if possible.

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

Relaxed! Turned in my English Literature portfolio today! Feels good to have it done.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Feeling pretty neutral. Progressing with the task of getting things sorted in Newcastle. Soon...no more couch surfing!

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

I feel waaaay too good. Like... Someone could pour icey cold water on me, and I'd STILL feel happy. X3

-------

Somewhat annoyed. Trying to write a history paper but a STEM v. Everything Else argument from Reddit is hanging over my head. It bothers me in particular because I went from Engi to History after not doing so good, and that was only a few months ago so I'm pretty sore and very down about it.

They're not panties, so it's not embarrassing.

Excited.

Just discovered VNV Nation has a new album out where they took some of my favorite songs by them, rearranged them for instrument and voice focus and then put them to a full orchestra (Babelsberg Film Orchestra)

Of course since they're working with a film orchestra it sound almost like a dramatic musical. No complaints from me. One things for sure, if the original version of Beloved didn't give me chills it sure as hell does now.

Retired Forum Moderator

Ohhhh it hurts so baaaad. It's soooo baaaad...

And now I gotta live with these neck pains for the next 4 hours working. Ohhh Geez. So bad. XD *cry*

-------

My external drive with 90% of my entertainment just started head thrashing (permadeath) and I'm leaving for a week in Philadelphia in two days... At least I'll get to see the Pope, and check on job offerings in the area.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I kinda feel great. Class went smoothly for me (something that doesn't happen very often) It nearly went shit awhile ago, but it wasn't that bad. I'll probably play a song or two to vent it out.

Welp, now what?

Cold... both physically and emotionally. Nothing is really going right as of lately. So sad to hear recent news... a member of the Cyndago team on YouTube committed suicide. It doesn't directly affect me at all, but seeing how that affects everyone else... that's what kills me.

That, and I've got my own personal depressing events on top of that. So in general, I feel... cold. Feels like my heart is just a icey stone rock.

-------

Cold... both physically and emotionally. Nothing is really going right as of lately. So sad to hear recent news... a member of the Cyndago team on YouTube committed suicide. It doesn't directly affect me at all, but seeing how that affects everyone else... that's what kills me.

That, and I've got my own personal depressing events on top of that. So in general, I feel... cold. Feels like my heart is just a icey stone rock.

I can relate.

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

Hearing about Daniel was very sobering. When Markiplier said he'd be away as something serious had happened, I reckoned it might have been a family thing. The day before he and Cyndago announced it, I'd caught up on Mark's videos, and Dan 'n co were in his hair-dying video.

I don't know if anyone had seen it coming. That's why this sort of thing is so serious, important, but invisible. There is still a stigma around mental health, and people just don't seem to be capable of understanding it.

My external drive with 90% of my entertainment just started head thrashing (permadeath) and I'm leaving for a week in Philadelphia in two days...
Aw hell, that sucks!

----

Feeling pretty alright, my mate and I managed to resell something we realised was not what we wanted, at the price we bought it for.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

I'm so sorry Zaraki. D:

Why is everyone freaking dying lately?? "Is it really that hard to just NOT die!? Look at me! I was in the chamber of ground-friggin zero and I'm still here! Yet you guys slip on a banana peel and THAT'S IT!"

Heh. But in all seriousness; I hope you don't feel too sad about it. :( This stuff happens, all the time. And sometimes, those deaths affect us. Feel feel to mourn and grieve, but try not to let it weigh you down too much. After all, perhaps they're in a better place now?

*hugs Zaraki*

Rest in peace, Daniel Kyre and Martin Kearns. Your families and loved ones miss you dearly... Good luck in the afterlife, whatever or wherever that may be. ^_^

-------