Share your feelings!

Okay, you know what... Not gonna rant off in the Music thread. Doing it here instead - cause this is how I feel...

*clears throat* Vapy-fucking-mid, where the FUCK have you been? I'm so freaking angry, and happy, and ecstatic, and worried and excited all in one, and I've been trying to collect my thoughts for the past two friggin hours. Legit, my heart is beating way faster than it should be, and I cannot find the words or what to say to you right now. Grrrraghhh! I hate you, but I missed you, but I hate you!! I want to punch you in your GUT, but I wanna hug you... BUT I WANNA PUNCH YOU IN THE GUT. I shed... Like... Blood, sweat and tears for you. And then you leeeeeave?? Did I do something wrong? What happened? ...oh. You didn't have an accident did you? Please tell me you weren't in the hospital for some length of time. Bah, you could have told me where you went!! Not just disappear from the forum for months and months. I waited sooooo looong Vapymid. You were my best friend, cause no body understood me better, not even the people who I see face to face. You were there for me every single minute, we PMed each other like... 20 PM's a freaking day - because we had no better way of communicating. We'd share stories and compose music together, and we were happy... I was happy! But then you left. Gggrrr!! Whyyyy?? Why did you have to leave when I needed my best friend the most?

*sigh* No. I'm sorry. I'm sure there was a good reason for your sudden leaving. I just want you to know how much I missed you, and how happy I am to see you back. You and your little 'Regards'. Perhaps I'm over-reacting? Maybe... I tend to do that. But... Gah, please please please don't kill me like that ever again. Please? I know you care... You're not as heartless or cruel as I'm making this rant out to be. Heh. But... Gosh... I missed you so much. And I'm so happy you're here. Just... Be prepared for a slap on the cheek or something. Or a punch to the stomach.

In general... Currently feeling; Really REALLY mixed, trying to keep my cool. This was a big mix of a vent and sharing my feelings and thoughts. My apologies to those who read my mess of emotions. Heh. I needed to let that out.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Ah, sorry, guys... I'm not really that good with all that "coming back from the cold" thing... Never done it before. So, please excuse me if this all sounds a bit lame and confused... :oops:

I apologise for having left so abruptly. I had a... tough personal situation. My fault entirely but to fix things I've made some commitments and so I could not remain on the forum for these past few months.

Oh my, so much seems to have happened in the meantime! It will probably take me a month just to catch up...

Anyway, I'm so glad to be back. I missed you all.

Regards

Dear gosh. Seeing an avatar has never made me cry such tears.

I missed you so so much. I swear, I'm still dreaming. I need someone to pinch me!!

You know what, fuck it. I don't care what happened, don't care how or who. My only concern is that you're making it seem like you murdered your kids in a psychotic rage and now you're done running away from the police. Hehe. Sorry. All that matters... is that you. *grabs shoulders* Don't. *pulls closer* Leave. *growls* AGAIN!! *lets go* But oh! You're okay! :D That makes me so happy! You're not like, bleeding out of your eyes sockets or some crazy snot!

Okay... deep breaths... I'm sorry. I need to calm my shit. X3

Finally though... I can say this name again. :P Welcome back, Vappy. We missed you, a lot.

Let's see... what did you miss...

Kydure's married.

Oh! I got promoted to moderator! :D See! See! *points*

I had a life crisis. X3 But that's all good now.

Binky's been in search of a flat and I believe he got one?

BTG is off to see the pope or something.

Reverend_Ushanka cat is still a kitty cat. X3

There's new users like Rliant.

Zaraki got into art.

AP... AP confuses me. XD I don't know what he's up to.

Rarity is a mod too by the way! :D

Aaand I've probably offended 50 other regular users by not including them in my list. :P But I'll just add them to the list later.

More on topic: Currently feeling... Happier than the essence of happiness. Suck it neurology!!

I'm afraid if I hugged you right now Vappy, you won't live to tell the tale of how tight that hug was. :P Mwahaha! So yes... no hugging... X3

For now. :P

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Aw... thank you. I blushed before - now I'm afraid of turning all red and melt through the floorboards...

And, no, thankfully I didn't murder anyone... Though, the things that caused me to disappear from here, you know - I don't want to ever go through and cause other people to go through such things again... That was not nice.

But, wow, so many events! And mostly good, as I can see. I hope you're OK too - "crisis" doesn't sound good. Glad to see it's over, though.

I think you're right - better avoid hugs for now! Wouldn't want you to be charged with manslaughter on my account. :D

Regards

Well, I was gonna complain here about my insomnia kicking up again but I can't be upset after seeing you back. :D Welcome back, buddy! I hope whatever caused your absence has been taken care of on a positive note. ^_^

Retired Forum Moderator

Aw... thank you. I blushed before - now I'm afraid of turning all red and melt through the floorboards...

And, no, thankfully I didn't murder anyone... Though, the things that caused me to disappear from here, you know - I don't want to ever go through and cause other people to go through such things again... That was not nice.

Oh, dammit. XP But I just cleaned the floorboards!!

But hey, as long as you didn't go around stabbing people, I think it'll be alright. :D Right? You have some dark secrets, Vappy. X3 You could be terrifying if you wanted to be! I won't bother you too much about it though... Whatever it is, it seems painful. So I won't venture there! :D

No hugs though, got it. High-fives... we'd need something to high-five over though. X3

...Oh, I know. High-fives for being in good health! *takes your hand, holds it still and slaps the snot out of it* :D Hooray! XD

And yes, I am okay. :3

@Rarity: I hope your insomnia doesn't cause you too much grief!

Still gonna be on topic though. XP Currently feeling; grrraaaaand. How could I be sad? :D

-------

AP... AP confuses me. XD I don't know what he's up to.

I guess I've been a bit mysterious about what I'm up to lately am I? Sorry about that, Jeb. Anyway I'll help you out on that: I'm going through a rocky start in my class, bit I'm doing fine now (i think).

Anyway, It's great to have you back in the forums, Vapy! Here's hoping that thing you don't want to go through won't happen again

OT: I'm feeling great! everything went better than expected today.

Welp, now what?

Still really tired but I feel much better after getting some food in me. It's one thing getting little sleep, but getting little sleep with low blood sugar is just the worst.

Retired Forum Moderator

Oh, Jeb! *stares at his reddened and tingling palm* It's alright - I knew I deserved that slap...

Guys, thank you so much for your welcoming words! It mean so much to me.

Congratulations, Rarity! I see you are now a sheriff here as well! :D I hope you'll manage to get some sleep, though.

AP, thank you! I hope so too! Heh, long time no see, buddy... :-)

Regards

Alright. XP I've waited long enough. Surprise hug! :D

http://i.imgur.com/XNegOnr.png

I'd attempt to draw every active user on this forum, except for the fact that some of your avatars are all so WTF to draw. Rarity is BASICALLY a pony for goodness sake, Binky is an emotionless cartoon thing, dunno what the fuck AP is. XD The list goes on.

Feeling: Creatively productive! :3

@Rarity: X3 Yeah, try not to forget to eat, mate.

-------

Congratulations, Rarity! I see you are now a sheriff here as well! :D I hope you'll manage to get some sleep, though.

Thank you. :D As for the insomnia, thankfully this bout only lasted a day. I was able to get a nap in eventually.

OT: I feel content and relaxed. Can't say for certain why though.

Retired Forum Moderator

I'd attempt to draw every active user on this forum, except for the fact that some of your avatars are all so WTF to draw. Rarity is BASICALLY a pony for goodness sake, Binky is an emotionless cartoon thing, dunno what the fuck AP is. XD The list goes on.

Try drawing them based on their RL pics.That should work.

OT:My net's back again.I'm fine at the moment.Now I have to wait if it goes off again. :x

EDIT:Never mind what i just said about the net.I saw this:http://www.croteam.com/big-sam-4-news-screenwriters-confirmed/

I'm basically :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: right now.

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

Feeling blehhhh, I think I've caught some form of cold. Sucks. But also relieved, as I looked at my total rent for my tenancy and my dad's therefore agreed to be guarantor.

And my I have a new passport! Stuff's happening yo'!

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

I feel great today. Refund check for college classes (PCC offers the classes for free if you don't work.) arrived in the mail so that $138 back. Got a new phone too, since my old one was starting to die and I was due for an upgrade on my plan. On top of that got an iPad for 100 less bundled with the phone and I've been needing one for a digital portfolio.

Retired Forum Moderator

I'm starting to feel much more at home with you guys than with my classmates now.

Hooray! :D That's awesome. Glad we can make you feel good!

Ooh, where are ya going? :D Come to Australia, we'll have a party. XD

@Rarity: That's awesome! :3 Glad things are going smoothly for you.

Currently feeling: Eh. X3 I really don't want to go to Church, but I don't really have a choice!

-------

Considering using it for World Youth Day 2016? Might be able to throw in an Accursed Farms get together if there are enough people going... (it's in Poland)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Apologies for the typo - I must have been about to say "my new passport" but decided to say "I have a new" halfway...

But no real plans for it yet, but this means I now have an official form of ID again (after losing my old one (three years expired anyway) in a jacket last year). I now feel confident to buy age-restricted goods again, and celebrated with a bottle of Hobgoblin - but I wasn't asked for ID, so that kind of ruined the idea somewhat!

But yeah, I can now prove that I exist again. Gonna put it in a safe place and use a provisional license from now on!

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR